Google now considers All SEO/PPC companies are now Spammers - according to google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sprinkles, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Sprinkles

Sprinkles
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. kimmkimm

kimmkimm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No if you are doing work according to google's rules and regulation then that nt count as spammer

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks a lot. I'm not really informed about this page.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I don't see anything on the page you referenced that bans PPC, SEO and SEM companies. I did, however, see a lot of techniques used by unethical people and companies that are now specifically banned, such as "Claims... the user... has a unique relationship with Google", "cloaking", "Sneaky JavaScript redirects", and "Doorway Pages". I should also point out that most of the information concerns Adwords Sites, not SEO. As kimmkimm pointed out, as long as you are following the rules, it is not considered spamming (Note to kimmkimm: I hope you don't mind, but I fixed grammatical errors in your post when I quoted It). In fact, the page you referenced specifically says that "Legitimate advice on how to increase traffic" is allowed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. smo9marketing

smo9marketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@SPRINKLES

Your internal definition of what an SEO or SEM company is or does is off key.

Your title suggests that SEO companies spam and cloak and game.

Spammers spam and cloak and game.

Legit SEO companies innovate, use guerrilla strategies, and ALWAYS stay on the white hat side of Google's fence.

Anything less is putting your clients' well being at serious risk for short term gain.

• Like Like x 1
  6. pentawebexperts

pentawebexperts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually the page refers to the Google guidelines for do's and do'nts, But it is not meant that this is a treating attitude or step taken by the Google against the SEO, PPC offering companies. In fact this is the most helpful information for the web masters and particularly for those who ask for these type of services for boosting their businesses; They would be able to educate their selves too about the main line stream of these services that how their seo or ppc provider doing whether ethical or unethical practices.

• Like Like x 1