Google New Update On 15th or 17th march 2013

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Andhara Angels, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Andhara Angels

Andhara Angels
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There are a couple of things that need to be emphasized from the article you linked to. One is that Google has identified some large link networks that will be coming down. This reinforces the idea that link farms and similar link schemes will not work. For the other, I am going to quote the article directly, because the importance of this statement cannot be minimized and it cannot be stated any better - "While websites depending on shoddy tricks for SE dominance would surely be penalized, webmasters with clean SEO history need not fear Panda or any update for that matter."

3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I read about this couple of days back. Although the update is supposed to be for unethical linking activities still there are chances of genuine sites getting hit as it seen in the earlier updates.

And since it says that the update is going to be big one can only hope it doesn't affect his site.

4. Andhara Angels

Andhara Angels
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks to Find Post Interesting and Highlighting
    Yes That's Also Discussed many times in number of thread that having links from farms is bad for your website and More Chances it comes anytime under update .. Yes Similar Link scheme is practically Comes under Effect after penguin and In Statement while addressing Conference , Matt pointed towards A Big penguin Update at end of year So ...
    Hope Everything Goes Well ..
    So gird up your loins with truth "Only using White Techniques , not to spam " ...
    Hopefully Crowned by Coming Updates ..
    Also Not to Put All your Egg in one Basket , stick with other Web promoting options where possibilities to improve business conversions ...

5. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would agree on that completely. Can't simply rely on organic traffic. You need to have alternative sources as well.

6. kavya

kavya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I hope it wont be another mayhem for websites based on organic traffic.
    Google has already shut down many websites and now dont know wat wld be next.

7. pentawebexperts

pentawebexperts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am glad at last i have found the exact saying by a google official that link farm would not be helpful for building back links. As i have studied a long time ago and was expecting that one day it would be declared prohibited so be it now. As far as the new updates are coming from; we have seen many already and would be seen in near future as google is continuously trying to give the best search results by pulling back those web sites that are indulged in malicious link building strategies. Hope we would observe the positive changes in near future in Google results.

8. Andhara Angels

Andhara Angels
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Exactly...

You Should Work with more Quality , Would like to Recommend to read This thread http://www.businessadviceforum.com/...le-Penguin-update-effect-in-SEO-Link-building

That's Always recommended to not have link from farms , If you have their then try to remove those otherwise you may have to pay with huge drop with ranking ...

9. rises5544

rises5544
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just Google panda refresh update, no major SERP changes in that routine update.Reason is to stop spamming techniques and rank only quality content.

10. pentawebexperts

pentawebexperts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have read a blog on seroundtable not confirming the new updates and hence sharing it with you.
    seroundtable.com/google-panda-hiding-16516.html

11. ramiszaro

ramiszaro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the info is quite needed for all the webmaster and the article shows the anti spam panda update which rolls out thanks for the source.

12. upendra

upendra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no update still

13. Andhara Angels

Andhara Angels
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes That is Not Announced "Google’s Panda Update 25 has hit" , While all previous iterations of the Panda Update have been manually released and announced...

Google is now saying that Panda will be permanently rolled into the regular search algorithm changes http://www.nationalpositions.com/blog/google-panda-update-25-no-announcement/ and will no longer receive manual updates or public announcements