Google Adwords?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Jerlene, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you, or have you ever, use Google AdWords to promote your business' website? How successful is Google Adwords for you?

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Different business have different result, you need to try them out to find out how good is it. Adwords is costly, it is good if your business is through online but not offline business. Suggest to try adwords by using their coupon, only use them after you found the result is satisfied

3. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know that results will vary but I'm asking how the experience was for each poster.

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you ask 10 person, 10 person will tell you the different result. it is because the adwords is only help you to generate traffic, not to help you in sales. It sames as shopping center, it have enough traffic but different shop have different sales.

5. Bunglesmith

Bunglesmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can found lots of usuful thing on adwords analysis.

6. jcworlditsme

jcworlditsme
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Indeed, I've found that particular tool to be very useful.

7. ThirdSEO

ThirdSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google AdWords has the potential to generate some great results, especially when you're crunched
    on time or launching a short-term online marketing campaign. PPC should almost always be a part
    of a company's marketing strategy and should be used alongside search engine marketing and
    search engine optimization techniques to obtain the best possible results. Google AdWords isn't for
    every business, just like social media isn't for every business. You should consult with an Internet
    marketing professional before starting your Internet marketing campaign. Let me know if you have
    any more specific questions about PPC or Google AdWords and I'd be glad to help you out.

8. Alan2011

Alan2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi i always use Google AdWords for my website , but i can't use it to promote my business , just use google Adwords to found some key words for my website .

9. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have enough resources to fund your G Adword campaign, then you may use it in promoting your business. You need thorough evaluation and analysis of of what keywords to target so thatr your campaign won't be just wasted to just mere keywords and not converting keywords at all.

10. EmailAnswers

EmailAnswers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Adwords has been extremely successful for my business, as it has become the search engine of choice for the majority of online consumers. It's great for people who already know what they are looking for and are ready to make immediate purchasing decisions.

11. sonewilliams

sonewilliams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google AdWords has the potential to generate some great results, especially when you're crunched
    on time or launching a short-term online marketing campaign.

12. yundagx

yundagx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can found lots of usuful thing on adwords analysis.