Google Adwords...

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by TrueLifeWealth, Jun 25, 2010.

1. TrueLifeWealth

TrueLifeWealth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Obviously this is some of the highest quality traffic you can receive. I'm new to Google Adwords and have spent my entire webmastering career mastering/using/hunting free traffic generation methods. However, I always wanted to try adwords but was mostly turned away at how fierce and expensive it can be to compete on hot keywords.

I saw a promotion for a $75 free voucher to use Google Adwords. Can't remember where I saw it. It was in some ad rotation on one of the business type sites I frequent like this one.

I cashed in on the voucher and I now to get to experiment with using Google Adwords. The software and campaign management are pretty easy to figure out and I'm curious if anyone has any advice they could offer using this advertising medium.

Please feel free to visit my website in my signature if it will help to offer advice.

Also any fairly recent articles would be helpful as well. Thanks in advance to all.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Robert:

At one time, the solution to getting highly placed in Google's sponsored ads was easy - he who spends the most money wins. Now, however, Google has gotten smart, and uses other criteria to determine who deserves higher placement, such as Ad Quality, Landing Page Quality, and CTR.
    I took a look at your site, and noticed that it is actually from blogspot.com. The software I use to determine the Adwords rankings for your site gave me the rankings for blogspot.com, not for your particular site. Any affiliates who join your program would have the same problem - any rankings they try to get would be for "truelifewealth.com", or whatever your program's website is called.
    What keywords are you using, and how successful have you been? I think if you had your own website, instead of a member site from a blogging site, you would probably have better, more accurate, results.

3. waynelapricon

waynelapricon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google AdWords are essentially sponsored links, which advertisers can buy from Google one of the most popular search engines. You may well be familiar with these at the top and / or at the side of a Google Results page.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Robert I'd suggest that you use Google Analytics on your site, I'm assuming it can be used on BlogSpot blogs. Then use the info you get from Analytics combined with the excellent reporting provided by Adwords to try different keywords and ad types and see which ones are working best for your site.

Have you decided on the keywords that you would like to promote your site with?

5. williamgrey

williamgrey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

AdWords is Google's flagship advertising product and important source of profits. AdWords presents PPC advertising, and site aimed advertising for both text and banner ads. These programs contain local, countrywide, and worldwide distribution.

6. alextroat

alextroat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google AdWords program contains local, national, and worldwide allocation. Google's text advertisements are small, having of one title line and two content text lines.

#6 alextroat, Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  7. xanderlangley

xanderlangley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adwords is the best method to get traffic instantly.If the offered product is good then one can really afford to pay at adwords.