Google adwords help?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Tonylest75, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Tonylest75

Tonylest75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,
    Is there any way to get all search queries that count as impression in Adwords? Because I don't use exact match keywords, I am using currently phrase match type keywords. My CTR is about 2.1(even my quality score is 6 to 8, and landing page, ad copies are also very nice) for the first week. I can't place ads for all types of negative keywords regarding to my service, so it will be easier for me to choose after reviewing the list of all queries on which my ads has been shown. Then I can select negative keywords and improve my ctr.

#1 Tonylest75, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
  2. CoolHandCol

CoolHandCol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go into the dimensions tab and click on the "view" button. Select "search terms" and you'll see what people are inputting to trigger your ad

3. midnightblur

midnightblur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

CoolHandCol give you the right answer. You'll get every query that triggers your ads. Just one note, you should pick a long enough period of time for AdWords to have enough data

4. rajdeep01

rajdeep01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google AdWords is Google’s advertising product, which displays your ads to people looking for your products or services on Google or its partner sites.