Google Adsense

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by fyaseo, Nov 6, 2014.

1. fyaseo

fyaseo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any Google Adsense alternatives??:(

2. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try chitika ads, but I don’t think it will offer any kind of exceptional revenue. You should focus on affiliate programs instead of these kinds of programs.

3. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Chitika, Buysellads, adroll, Yahoo-Bing display network all are good alternatives for adsense. And more over the Yahoo-Bing network pays in terms of the impressions created. So I think that is a great network being considered.

4. adesojiadegbulu

adesojiadegbulu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many AdSense alternatives but they work well with huge traffic. One of such is Media.net and EPom.

I'll advise that you consider more of direct ads and affiliate marketing.

5. prestonp

prestonp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It seems that you are irritated with Adsense's payment system. If so, then you will find other alternatives similar and irritating. All the other ad services mentioned above pays almost at the same rate as Adsense. So I would suggest you to rather go for banner ads and affiliate ads and guest post ads. These methods will pay you far better.

Or, as ellisthomas86 suggested, you can try Yahoo-Bing ad service and see how much they will pay you, although you will definitely need high volume of visitors on your site, even for impression, to earn a reasonable amount.

My advice: Go for banner, affiliate and guest post ads.

6. piyush

piyush
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best alternative i can suggest is buysellads i have seen in some site webmasters have sold their ad inventory at extremely premium rates.