Google AdSense

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Jerlene, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does anyone here still use Google AdSense? How has your earnings been? Have they fluctuated, increased, dwindled?

As for me I used to use it for all of my websites but it started to decrease then just stop so I stopped using it. Recently I put it back up on one of my sites and I'm now earning a few cents here and there. I won't even bother with it anymore.

2. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I started my blog and inserted the code in 2009. Alas, I earned $52.38 totally :(

So everything depends on your niche and your website / blog traffic as well as your ad placement.

3. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've had good luck with Adsense in the past, sometimes earning 4 figures a month or more. However, with Panda update, came ads penalties. Too aggressive placement can cause your rankings to drop. So that has had a negative effect. Right now, I'm focusing on other monetization methods as I believe it is prudent.

4. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I earned only a thousand bucks in a year's time, but I've been letting it run on a site of mine that I never bother with anymore and I make a few cents everyday.

5. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I actually depend on adsense but since penguin, earnings dropped to 50%. I have to start back to the basic and create article a day.

6. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So what exactly did penguin due to AdSense earnings. I've heard about penguin but never really knew what it was about since I've been out of the online money making scene for quite some time now.

7. tianshaguli

tianshaguli
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Seldom earn money

8. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i use adsense since year 2006, i can say that it is getting harder and harder to earn good money from adsense. However, i still using it because adsense are paying me every month. And, it is still the best PPC advrtising network

9. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google is trying to get rid of sites they perceive as spam so with Penguin your site could fall into that hole and be pushed way down in SERPs, affecting your revenue.