Google AdSense.

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by vlada, Oct 1, 2008.

1. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am absolutely sure that with Google AdSense program nobody can earn normal money. I tried to use this program for a period of 1 year but it gave me only 7$. Then I tried to use it for the purpose of statistics but it is uncomfortable and in addition to that you can not surf with AdSence on the site.

2. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have my site running on a freehost plus I have 4 blogs running on adsense!! Which earned me more than $100 So I think you are not getting enought traffice for your website that is the problem!!

Get involved in promoting your website!! do social bookmarking, advertise using adwords or use social community networks or just create more backlinks!!

Unless you get traffic adsense is useless..you can use some other ways to monetize your website like selling affiliate products

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sorry to hear that you are not making the money you had hoped for. I do agree with Silent that you need to increase traffic to your site in order to increase your Adsense revenue.

Why do you say the stats are "uncomfortable", I have to admit that I personally find Adsense reports very useful and enlightening?

4. divyun

divyun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Google adsense. Though, I have not earned much yet but it seems that the earnings are proportional to a lot of things.
    earnings α traffic
    α content
    α placement
    α subject of the site, etc.
    You might want to explain this line a little more.

5. SarahQ

SarahQ
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adsense can be very lucrative

I'm sorry, OP, but you are wrong with your comment:
    Many people are making large amounts of money every single month from the Google Adsense program. You haven't made money - that's not quite the same thing as saying nobody can. Not seeing your site, I can't say what the problem could be but as a previous poster mentioned, it could be a number of reasons.

You absolutely need good quality content, first of all, that produces relevant ads. Different topics will produce different revenue so that is one factor, as well. You need to get traffic to your site, for another thing. Start researching what successful Adsense publishers are doing and emulate them.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum, Sarah.
    That is a very good suggestion and emulating successful people in any field can be a very useful tactic for achieving success. Have you any tips on how to identify the successful Adsense publishers?

7. SarahQ

SarahQ
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not really

You usually can't tell by just looking at the page that someone is successful with Adsense. However, if you do some research or frequent forums such as this (especially if targeted towards Adsense), you will see who actually has the knowledge about it. Many say they know what they are talking about but, as they say, the proof is in the pudding.

I know a guy on a different forum who is making $4000 per month from his Adsense content sites and he's building it all the time. I've watched this man post of his progress from the beginning when he was earning just a few dollars a day. I would absolutely buy anything this man ever produces that tells me how to do the same because you can tell that he knows what he is talking about. He is the one I've chosen to emulate because I've watched him build his own business.

8. spiderpc

spiderpc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To win money with Adsense you need to have real visitors who clicks your ads. It's hard to cheat Google. You'll be caught. I was caught :D . All my money gone in a second :eek: . Also, Google pays to too little money for a click... in most of the countries.

9. Elomelo

Elomelo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear friend, you are absolutely wrong. Google adsense is no tiny thing around. This program is meant for adept webmasters or bloggers. If you want ot earn good money from adsense, then you need to build a quality website which draws lots of visitors.

10. spiderpc

spiderpc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a few sites owners that say they can live from money gained from Googla Adsense. I know a site with more then 20000 visitors per month and hardly reaches 50$ per month from Google. And it's full of ads...

11. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you expect to earn good money by just paste the adsense code on your blog/website, then definately you will feel disappointed. You need to input quality content, work on SEO and study on the ads optimization before you can earn good money from them

12. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The fact that it has so many ads could be part of the problem. Putting too many ads on a site can actually reduce your income. When you have fewer ads, you generally earn more per click, because Google displays the highest paying ads only. When you put lots of ads on your site, some of those ads will pay less per click and hence result in a fall in revenue. Less is more.

13. haytham1986

haytham1986
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This depend on the popularity of your website ,,if your website is popular and you have a lot of visitors so you will have enough clicks and good earnings...

14. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The niche also playing important roles since the niche directly affect the CPC. Other than CPC, CTR is another major factor that affect the earning.

20000 traffic per month is an average traffic, if they are high pay niche and able to get about 5% CTR, then the earning can up to thousands. However, if it is low pay niche and lo CTR, then the earning will be very less

15. sdymdg_yaar

sdymdg_yaar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google adsense is much hard to earn money. We have to lot of things to earn through it. But if we succeed in doing so then nice amount can be earned.

16. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nothing is free in the world, you want to earn, you gotta work on it. No matter what kind of program or what kind of business, dont expect big earning without doing any work on it