Google Adsense Class

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by mr bond, Nov 20, 2007.

1. mr bond

mr bond
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi buddy!! I hope my new thread will get great response from all of you especially for those who're master in google adsense. I heard a lot about this but I don't have any idea what actually it is. And it has big opportunity to earn big income. Please buddy! if you have any link that can lead me to it or could be a step by step tutorial..huhh!! it'll be the biggest contribution!! Help me!!

2. melbel

melbel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, You can go to Google.com/adsense That's where you can find out more about. If I can offer you one piece of advice, here it is: Don't ask anyone to click on your ads, Don't fraud Google in any way, and make sure you are happy with your content before putting ad sense on your site. If you website sucks, you will only be brining in pennies. If your website is nice, you will be bring in dollars.

3. surfville

surfville
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well if you do plan on starting a blog ad use adsense to monetize it you first have to think of your niche, develop a good website with good content, Do Seo and get as much traffic as you can then that is the time you get to see improvements in adsense earning it doesn't happen over night or week. It take time like all business does.

4. MrsWrite

MrsWrite
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with this post. Good content is key to drive traffic to your site.

5. ram

ram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanx for posting such a nice question. I have started a blog of mine and also got adsense ads on it but havent started earnings as such. please give your answers in that regards also.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

7. Gsv13

Gsv13
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How much daily unique you get ? A site with near zero traffic would not earn you anything if no one views it. So best optimization trick is to bring in traffic .... by writing unique content and inviting others to view it.

8. kewlchat

kewlchat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google adsense is very good, ive been useing it for 1 year and i really enjoy it..
    It took me 3 months to get my 1st check then after that i started doing better and better. Main thing is dont break the rules and try to advertise your site with out spamming :)

9. exinRex

exinRex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes it's true that Google Adsense is a great ads and earnings too! You should obey their rules, you should do some SEO tricks to increase the traffic of your sites, good website and unique content. And I'm sure time will come you will receive your 1st check. :)