Google Ads Sense no click

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by ammad, Nov 10, 2014.

1. ammad

ammad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are 100 vistors in my blog.but iam not earning anything from google adsense and there are no clicks on ads. What can i do to increase traffic and revenue?
    Here is my blog www.beautymantra123.blogspot.com

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I didn't see any Adsense ads on your website, and your homepage is very long, especially the pictures of models wearing sweaters. There are too many pictures, and they are too big. You didn't say whether the 100 visitors are per month or a total, but that is still way too small to get a substantial amount of clicks, even if the ads could be found. Although the ads are a secondary goal, they should be easy to find - no one is going to come to your blog to go looking for Adsense ads. The only reason I did was because you asked the question.
    I checked your blog before posting, and I did see one adsense ad, but it wasn't very appealing. Yes, I'm a guy, but even looking at it to see if it would be appealing to a female, it really didn't seem like it would appeal to them either.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ammad

ammad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you joeroxx. they are 70 to 100 daily visitors in the blog .

#3 ammad, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  4. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's normal matter you have been facing now. I had the same things as yours in the past.

Please remember, the more you post the more traffic come. The more good content the more re-visiting.

(All that will come along with Adsense click)

Keep trying to write more articles with good and unique contents.

5. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0fc3um7l34 This space on your website homepage is dragged down a lot, you could improve it by, having the Laura Geller ad somewhere else. As fir the ads, people tend not to click unless its something that is really intresting, but dont worry you still will get the cpm rate. Though cpm is low but its better than nothing.

6. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some of your pages do not seem to lend themselves to Adsense.

For example, http://www.beautymantra123.blogspot.com/2013/02/uses -of-olive-oil-for-beauty.html is about olive oil. Suppose someone comes to this page to find out what olive oil can do for them. If they are convinced olive oil is a great solution to their problem, they simply use olive oil at home or buy olive oil in a store.

Hair loss treatment using home remedies http://www.beautymantra123.blogspot.com/2013/02/hair-loss-treatment-by-using-home.html is another example. If it's a home remedy why do they need products advertised with Adsense?

It seems that much of your site simply does not provide incentive for visitors to click an Adsense link.

7. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

100 visits a day is not much traffic. Taking into account that about 60 % is bot traffic, we are really speaking about 40 people a day on your site.

To that, you need to add that the usual effectiveness of a banner ad is one click every 1000 to 1300 ad displays... you just need more traffic.

8. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I saw a lot of advertising not related to your niche which is about beauty solutions. Like I saw a lot of web hosting ads which is not what your visitors came looking for. Your visitors are interested in beauty solutions. So tweak your google adsense to show more related ads. That would increase the chances of your visitors clicking on the ads.

9. blueleaf

blueleaf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way I guess is to make the ads relevant to your blog or site along with the contents. It is white and everyone is doing it. They write to make the ads as part of the content. It is kind of deceptive but it works.

10. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ads get clicked whenever they are required. Think of from a perspective that if it is the content in your website is not promising, then someone would at least think of clicking on the ads, which in other way would be considered as the bounce rate. Now another way of getting the ads clicked is if the ads are of any use to the visitors on the website. Lets say your website talks of beauty products, some beauty related products popping up in the ads would be more effective in getting the ads clicked.

11. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

100 visitors probably wont work, click through rate on internet banner ads has declined a lot, popular website get around 0.1 percent ctr, that means 1 click in 1000 visits, there is almost no website that get ctr more than 2 percent, and even 2 percent ctr places the site into red zone which means that the site is receiving fraud click, google has no other policy of disapproving sites for adsense other that ctr, if high ctr you are likely to be disapproved because they know from there experience that internet ctr are not greater than a limit, and if you get over it they will monitor you by real humans, and after all click on ads is a lso a matter of chance, but just take this as a rule of thumb, around 500 impressions may give you a click.

12. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They will only pay you when someone clicks on your ads. you should increase more visitor even relevant visitors. you should write more relevant content .

13. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Even if you do increase the traffic that you are getting, then people might not click on the ad. Most of the time they aren't that good looking so people don't click on them. I think that if you make more people aware of them then they might click on them. Then maybe if you promtoe about the ads on there, then people will click on them. You could promote in Facebook groups and you could get more people that way.

14. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This can happen when your ads don't match your blog. If someone isn't interested in your adds they won't click them. Try using keywords that describe your blog in the description tab. Look in the layout section of your settings. If you use key words in your blogs description you'll end up with relevant adds.

15. P.Skinner

P.Skinner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get more traffic and better targeted ads I would suggest two main things:

1) Be more real. The material seems recycled from other sources. You need to at least rewrite it in your own voice an try to insert your own point of view.
    2) Choose an niche. When I visited the ads were for an African American hair product. That kind of ad will earn money on a blog about African American hair styling, not a generic beauty blog. The beauty topic is huge and super competitive. New players need a narrower topic based on a specific demographic (e.g. age, country, race, style etc).

#15 P.Skinner, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  16. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Write contents on your blog that belong to your niche and have questions in them and I am hopeful, you will sure get something

17. SpikeTheLobster

SpikeTheLobster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Had a quick look at your site. The AdSense problem first: as someone said so sensibly above, most of your posts do not encourage buying anything - they're home remedies and so on. Those posts will attract people who are trying to avoid paying for things rather than buy stuff, so you may just have chosen the wrong advertising style - you may get better results with CPM setups, taking advantage of the amount of traffic rather than the purchasing power of that traffic, or even CPA by offering health books, diet books or products like those (through affil schemes such as Amazon, ClickBank, that big health company that does loads, etc.).

Apart from that, the site looks like it's about 10 years out of date.

1. Can't read the name or tagline, because it's red on pink-red.
    2. Inconsistent menu: "Home" is normal, the others all in caps. Why caps?
    3. Why is "Makeup" the only category on the menu?
    4. All text is in italic. Why italic? It's horribly hard to read, and looks ugly.
    5. All text is red on pink. Why? Do you have something against readability?
    6. Your "Follow me" stuff on the right is way, way, way, way, way too long: single icons suffice for Instagram, Pinterest, G+, Twitter and FB. There is absolutely NO point in showing content from them all.
    7. Dump the Bloglovin' thing - this is not the 90s.
    8. Your post titles are inconsistent - stop with the all-caps already (and change the ones that use it). It's SO hard to read.
    9. You have three subscribes. Pick one (usually email) and put it MUCH higher up in the sidebar. Subs are critical. Move the posts and comments subs into the post footer, so they appear after each post (if Blogger does that).
    10. Dump the blog archive - search is sufficient, and should be MUCH higher up, so people can find it.
    11. Drop the about me - nobody cares. Or if they do, it's in "About". And why would you repeat the follows?
    12. Drop the labels. Messy, ugly, nobody really cares. If you must do that, use a "related posts" setup that works.
    13. Drop the final "Beauty Mantra" list of posts - there is no indication of what it is, what it's for or anything. It's just clutter.

With all those changes, you should end up with a front page that has two sections of roughly the same length, rather than a short post bit and a huge, unwieldy sidebar.

18. sunflogun

sunflogun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adsense pays really poorly, so you need thousands of visits to get some money. Eventually you'd make more money if you try to contact some advertisers directly? That would be my first choice. ;)

19. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's really difficult to earn money through Google AdSense unless your website/blog is pretty popular in the cyber world. If you want to gain a lot of visitors and traffic, you have to create/post interesting and unique content on your blog. Also, you have got to do a lot of internet marketing. Promote your site on various social media platforms and even on forums/discussion boards.

20. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That 100 views per day will only count in whole numbers for unique visits. When that 100 views your blog tomorrow, it doesn't get 100 points as far as Adsense is concerned. And then there is the click on the ads that surely earns you something otherwise all your blog gets is the so called impression which earns you pocket change. Sorry, I haven't checked your blogsite.