Good tools with submission sites?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Catherine, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In order to increase the sales of submitter tools for vendors, SEOers should make their software have better functions and large amount of sites provided.

could you tell me some useful tools for auto submitter? the tools with large amount of sources of submission sites are the best one.

2. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't use automated tools for SEO at all otherwise you'll get kick. Do manual SEO just use form filling tools which are manual like Robo form etc for making fast your SEO activity.

3. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Google is really getting good at disregarding (and perhaps even penalizing) sites that have tons of low quality auto-generated links. Stop wasting your time with auto submissions of material to link directories, article directories, forum profiles, etc... Spend your time building quality content and natural links.

• Like Like x 1
  4. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes auto submission is dead, that is why a company need to hiring SEO consultant not hiring a machine.

5. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have never heard the one,Robo form, you said and could you tell me the details about this one. do not use auto tools may spend much time to do the manual SEO.