Good day

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Aun, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Aun

Aun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi
    I am on a research for starting a small business since February of this year and have known to a lot of business ideas which I have kept in my self made MIS. The most attractive and I must say one of the lucrative business idea is to start your own Import export business. I have done some of research on this business have taken some serious steps for starting my own like I have registered my business domain which is under construction, have met manufacturers, contacted freight forwarder etc. During an online research some how on Google I have come to this site with a post by jamesq Import/Export Business reflecting the peoples discussions on this business ( I have read that whole article earlier on some other site) and decided to get myself registered. I believe here I and any one who is really serious in starting his or her own business will get value able help. I call this site an Online Brain Storming a very useful for beginners like me. I would like to know from here anything which could help me to complete my decision.

In short I left my bank job to put myself for the test.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Grumpy

Grumpy
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Hi Aun and welcome to Business Advice Forum!

We're glad you could join us. You've done a very brave thing but if you think you can succeed, then that's the only thing that's important! We're here to give you as much help and advice as we possibly can so don't feel afraid to ask if you need to! :)

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Aun well done on taking the big step of leaving your job to work on your own business. I wish you every success and good luck with it. Welcome to our business forum and as Grumpy said we would be delighted to give you any help, feedback and advice we can.

4. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice one! Good luck with your venture. Welcome to the forums.

5. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Aun welcome to the community,Glad to have you here and good luck to you.

6. Aun

Aun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thankyou

thank you all, your replies really encouraged me and I am feeling so good.
    I am sorry for being so late on reply because I am out of my home city for some office equipment purchase and must have to meet my web developers for basic map, layout, graphics, content, etc. I am still on a tour.

Thank you again for your encouragement and I will definitely share my business problems with you all for help and direction.

7. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF Aun
    Hope you will have a great time here
    Nice to meet you:)

8. john smith

john smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It requires a lot of research before one should get into any kind of business. And to check about the competitor is the first and foremost thing that a businessman do before starting his own business.

9. Aun

Aun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am working on this John. Nice to meet you too YoungKia1

well I am back at home and currently working on stationary and content issues

Please tell me what a mail id I should opt for my self

info@ or sales@

I want to opt one of the above to print on my stationary and site
    one of above which you suggest; I would be using for order, price negotiation purposes, product details inquires, contract reviews with business customers.

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have you considered using your own name in the email address rather than "info" or "sales".

Also, for questions like this, you will get a better response if you start a new thread in our relevant forum section.

11. Aun

Aun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ok Fergal I will start a new