Good Article Submission Sites

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by tunescool, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've never submitted articles before. I've got some articles now that I have enough on my blogs. I wouldn't know where I'm supposed to be submitting them. Whats good, where am i gonna get traffic. I don't want to guest post in my niche.

#1 tunescool, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I wouldn't recommend using article submission sites. It's not a habit you want to get into, especially since you haven't started. You're better off sharing your articles on networking sites like LinkedIn or MosaicHub. You might want to check out this thread to reinforce the idea not to use article submission sites.

3. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@joeroxx how much traffic we can get from your mentioned resource ?

4. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just want to get a couple articles out there and maybe get some traffic

5. prestonp

prestonp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Joe is right.

Check this article: http://searchengineland.com/ezine-a...pplied-as-bad-backlink-examples-in-wmt-172968

Links coming from ezinearticles and press release caused Google to issue Manual Action Warning to some websites engaged in this activity. They even provided links to those articles and PR news.

Ezine and Goarticles are dead. If you want to get links from those sites then you should be prepared to get penalized. Believe me these articles and press releases will not influence your ranking at all and it won't get you any relevant traffic either since majority of users on ezine and other such sites are spammers. Also, links on ezine are nofollow. I don't see any reason for someone to waste any time or effort over such useless tool.

@MBATrainer. Even though you were asking this question to Joe, I would like to answer it.

Creating interesting and informative content and then sharing it on social network sites (Distributing content) is the primary method to earn traffic and links. I often do that.

I regularly post new content on my blog then share it on social profiles. I get some traffic from social profiles, since I don't have much follower, but if the content is good enough I can get a lot of traffic. I often use reddit to share my content. I get like 200-500 visits from there, if the content is good enough. I also get likes and shares by other users.

So, leave old dead techniques and start blogging and connecting with your industry.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Maryjohnson1555

Maryjohnson1555
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check number of things before posting any blog.
    Is it site is relevant to your blog.
    Check the PR of site
    Check Domain authority.

7. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would also recommend paidforumposting.com for quality SEO article writing services.
    Content marketing is one of the most efficient and successful ways to generate sales, but only if you know how to use it correctly.
    Doing it more efficiently means more net profit, not just higher gross revenue.

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Tunescool was looking for a place to submit articles, not a link source. This does bring up an interesting point, however. If these sites have a reputation for providing spammy articles that are written primarily for link building purposes, an author that submits articles may suffer from "guilt by association". In other words, an author may get a bad reputation based on where his/her articles are published rather than the content of the articles themselves.

Here again, tunescool was looking for a place to submit articles, not someone to provide writing services. You might want to read an entire thread before posting, to make sure your post is actually related to the overall subject of the thread, not just a few posts.

I forgot one thing when I wrote my original reply. If an article is business-related, original, you actually wrote it(not a PLR or spun article), and it hasn't been published anywhere(including your own website or blog), you can post it in our Articles & Tutorials forum. Articles submitted here are moderated, so make sure you follow the submission guidelines when submitting an article. I also occasionally check already posted articles to make sure they have not been published elsewhere.

9. john14

john14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article marketing is still a good technique to get back links and attract visitors but it all depends how you would do it if you submit same articles to hundreds of poor article directories then it won't work and if you select high quality article directories and post quality contents then it will help a lot

10. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I completely agree with you, sharing the content in the niche blogs can help to get the traffic. So rather than focusing on some of the techniques, which are almost dead will not help you to rank in Google.

Just want to ask a question the sources mentioned by you in the above post gives Dofollow backlink?

11. Hum Students

Hum Students
    uix_expand uix_collapse

dear you can find lots of article submission website through google search but one thing which I would like to tell you about the article submission. Find a blog on your niche and talk to its admin to write a blog for them. you can do guest blogging n get a link from there. this is more beneficial than article submission

12. Melissa Feeney

Melissa Feeney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Rather than doing article submission, I will suggest you to do Blog Submission as it is more helpful to rank in Google SERPs. Keep updating the content as in today's SEO world content is the king. You need to make sure that you keep customer engaged with the content.

13. Ronei Daselva

Ronei Daselva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No you are not going to get any traffic from article submission sites. People just visit to those site to build link for search engine. Thats why article sites show good alexa rank.

If you really want to submit some content on internet then I will recommend you to go to hubpages and wikihow if you can. That will help you to get real traffic.

14. JosephTramontana

JosephTramontana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guest post of your niche will be more beneficial as compare to article submission. By submitting an article you will only get back link but if you submit that article in your niche guest you can attract lots of traffic and generate leads from there.

15. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are really in a practice to get traffic, then there are lots other methods. Instead of getting stuck with the article submission, my recommendation would go with the social profiles relation building. The more and more socially you would get connected, the more would be the result in the segment.

16. thinkglow

thinkglow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it is more beneficial if you'll do guest posting on some blogs with the same niche. As for traffic, you can promote your website or your article on Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter and G+. Just be sure that you have good content so that readers are able to stay and read more of your written articles.

#16 thinkglow, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
  17. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

This is informative. I have never taken up article submission, knew that Google doesnot entertain. Going social and adapting to mobile is the secret for 2015.

18. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.