Godaddy lastest promo code - $6.99 .com domain

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by sigma, Sep 30, 2009.

1. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just find that goddady just launch the promo code yesterday. Hereby share with all the BAF member

The promo code list is too long, just paste ten of them

source: http://blogbloging.blogspot.com/2009/09/godaddy-promo-code-and-coupon-code-list.html

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing those new GoDaddy promotional codes with us Sigma. Anything that helps our members to save money is great.

[Moving thread to Online Business forum!]

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are welcome. Godaddy seems having a big promotion this time, and it is the chances to get cheap domain if any member want to purchase domain. Wish everyone can save some money from this

4. John1

John1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These are much appreciated :)

Thanks a lot.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I've quite a few domains registered at both Namecheap and GoDaddy. Personally I find Namecheap much more user-friendly and easy to use. You can use the SWITCH2NC Namecheap promotional code to get a discount, but it will still cost you more than $6.99.

$6.99 domain names from GoDaddy is a real bargain.

6. John1

John1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's a real bargain for me especially, being in the UK it only costs me around £4.50 which is exceptional.

7. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree that namecheap is more user-friendly but it you looking to purchase many domain, then godaddy still the first option. If not mistaken, the promo code SWITCH2NC is to transfer your domains for just $6.99, but SOLARSEA is the promo code for the new domain, this is according to the email from namecheap

Yes, it will be cheap for the UK member to "purchase product". However, UK member has a disadvantage when they "earn money" online. Anyway, happy shopping :)

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing that other Namecheap promotional code with us. I've successfully used SWITCH2NC when registering new domains but will try SOLARSEA next time to see if it gives a bigger discount.

The thing about promotional codes is that they work for some people and not for others. I don't know exactly why this is. Perhaps the registration companies give different discounts to people depending on what country they are from, how many domains they have in their account or whether they are a returning or a new customer.

Edit - Test details added.

Actually I just tried a test with a new registration on Namecheap.

The registration price for a new domain;

Without a promotion code is $9.69
    With the SWITCH2NC code is $8.81
    SOLARSEA - $9.69 with the message "Sorry, the coupon code you entered 'SOLARSEA' is not valid or has expired or has exceeded usage count."

However, if you are registering a new domain at Namecheap do try the SOLARSEA promotional code. Just because it doesn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you. Thanks again Sigma.

#8 Fergal, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  9. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ohh!!! They are so cheap now. I purchased domain before almost 5 days at the price of $9 or more. :( Well no matter but thanks for sharing them sigma. ;)

Thanks Again.

10. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry to heard about this. This always happen to me and nothing much we can do, just no luck. Anyway, it will be better always search for the promo code before you purchase domain name or hosting, it always helps to save money

11. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I searched a lot but I did not found any of that month or there were no coupons of Godaddy for .com domain. I was also knowing about the coupon code - 199DOTCOM - with this coupon code your .com domain is of $1.99. But unfortunately it was also not working for me.

I should hope for better luck in next September. :)

12. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This always happen. For the promo code, i suggest try few times if it dont work for one time. Not sure why this happen but sometime i found that it not working and try it few times and it works