Goals for my directory.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by MrJohn, Feb 6, 2010.

1. MrJohn

MrJohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well decided to give this whole "Writing things down" a try. My goals for my directory site are as follows:

• My site will reach a Google Pagerank of 2 by the next update.
    • I would like to reach 100 unique page views a day in the next couple months.
    • By the end of the month I will have 40+ forums submitted.

I think these are reasonable and obtainable goals for just starting out. :cool:

Progress:

Google Pagerank: 0
    Unique Page Views/Day: N/A
    Forums Submitted: 9

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing your goals with us MrJohn. I really like the format you are using to monitor your progress towards achieving those goals.

Please do let us know, if there is anything we can help you with and I wish you the very best of luck with achieving your goals.

3. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice goal MrJohn. Keep up submitting your site to various forums, blog and site which will help you backlink and get visitors for your site.

However, I feel you should try some paid service for your web directory site.

4. MrJohn

MrJohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have actually done some paid work to get some quality high backlinks. I feel it is necessary and I will make that money back eventually.

5. johndale

johndale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice to hear that MrJohn. I hope the ROI will make you more inspired after a great hard work. Cheers!