Goals for end of year

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by flashgordonweb, Nov 23, 2008.

1. flashgordonweb

flashgordonweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, my goals for the end of the year is to not see a downturn in my business as a result of the economy. So far, each month I have been able to grow my revenue a little bit, and I'm hoping I can continue that through Nov. and Dec.

2. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I feel the same way. flashgordonweb. I think now's the time to be raising your profile. You have a very specialized knowledge judging by your LinkedIn profile and that will be a huge help in differentiating yourself.

Tell me, have you ever considered doing radio interviews on talk shows or have you done that? I use a site myself not just as a writer but as an editor where I connect with experts on subjects I need to research. They provide experts to numerous talk radios shows as well as magazines etc. It is fee-based but only $15 a month for experts to be promoted there. I love it - it gives me access to really interesting people I can quote.

3. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that most business owners are also wishing for the same thing flashgordonweb. What are the steps you've implemented so far in order to achieve your goals? If it would be difficult to increase your revenue, you might also try to cut on some costs like practicing energy saving tips and recycling in your business.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The fact that your business is growing every month is excellent. Unfortunately many, many business owners are currently experiencing a decline in their business, month on month. It is very satisfying to be moving in the right direction. It often amazes me how much you can achieve within a couple of years, with just a very small increase every month.

Good luck with maintaining this growth and please keep us updated on your progress.

5. KeepSearching

KeepSearching
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hope it all goes well!

6. azraf

azraf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not on my target. I've to work hard to fulfill my goal.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for posting Azraf. Please feel free to start a new thread with details and updates on your goals.

8. ShawnLim

ShawnLim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Admin edit - Post moved to here.