Global payments solutions

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Rachel Banks, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Rachel Banks

Rachel Banks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello! I’m looking for global payments solutions with API for automating pay-ins and pay-outs for my business. The first I found find is Payoneer and there are a lot of good feedbacks I could find. Can anyone advice some other provider like Payoneer to compare? Thank you guys!

2. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am using Paypal and I think it is good since I haven't encountered any technical problems. Besides, they have a 21-day refund system so in case there is a problem in the delivered goods, you can easily request for a refund. Paypal charges no fee in withdrawing thru the bank account although it has a minimum withdrawal amount of around $200. And payment is practically hassle-free since the remittance is instant.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Damien Lee

Damien Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are plenty of payment solutions apart from PayPal and Payoneer. You could look into Payza, OK Pay, Payeer, Perfect Money, Paxum and Neteller. They've all got their pros and cons but they are all legitimate payment processors and provide payment solutions for online businesses. You should also consider Bitcoin as an additional payment option.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PrashantBhurke

PrashantBhurke
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many payment gateway service providers other than PayPal and Payoneer, which are providing the same services and features like PayPal is providing. If you are looking for any Indian payment gateway with international transaction facility, I would like to suggest you one of the leading payment gateway service providers in India i.e. EBS. EBS accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, JCB & Diners cards and supports 11 major currencies.

5. sofia

sofia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Paypal is a good means of making online payment. Many software companies like Zoho and Apptivo uses Paypal method of payment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. zarood

zarood
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there are lot of global payment gateway. like paypal, pyaza, perfect money,
    but paypal is most important gateway for globally.

7. zoeyelijah

zoeyelijah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

payoneer Gateway is not for good. world's best and fast payment Gatway is Paypal.