Give me your thoughts

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by icypart, May 22, 2011.

1. icypart

icypart
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Let me know what you think

Hello im new here please let me know what you think about this brand i want to launch and start selling clothes , any advice from clothes seller or anyone who know about marketing will be welcome, thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tszpl-m3rQY

The e-Commerce website is in building.

#1 icypart, May 22, 2011
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
  2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it looks cool, waiting for your e-Commerce website
    all the best

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The video looks fine, however, I don't know why you don't show the models' faces.

I think you might have some issues with that brand name in the West, it sounds like a word with negative connotations. Is that something you have given any thought to?

4. smartlistful

smartlistful
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like the video, Why you dont show the face of the model? I finished to watch the video aiming that i can see the face of the model in the end. Maybe he is cute. :) i like the clothes, Do you have clothes for girls.? For sure you will be successful if you do the right marketing. Do you have your own website? The meaning of your brand name here in our place is not polite,rude but its ok I like it. :)

5. alex12

alex12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i watch this video it's nicee, however, I don't know why you don't show the models' faces.
    may be you have some issues with that brand name in the West so you done this

6. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

S/he is doing the right way, you might need to pay the model if you show their face unless you own the copyright

7. td2011

td2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm also not so sure the brand name is going to work. The beginning of the ad is good, though not sure about the way the clips are displayed, not keen on the studio photography, find it a bit bland.