Give me some suggestion

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by navast, May 8, 2012.

1. navast

navast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've done mostly everything for my site. Submitting Articles into Article Directories, Posted on relevant forums, Advertised on Social Networks and used Google site, analytics and tools. but, I followed what experts told me but still the site is going down. My site Flow is down.

This is www.chinastones.com. Pls give me some suggestion.

2. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I found this thing in your website:

Basically you are over optimize a site. Those keywords and description is too much, it seem like your site is build for search engine robots instead of human reading. When the keywords is too, search engine may confuse which are the targeted keywords.

Secondly, I do check those backlink, it does not much quality link and those backlink does not have a good anchor text.

• Like Like x 2
  3. DanGild

DanGild
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you are not over-optimizing you almost spamming. I mean, who use the Desc tag for keywords list? :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with DanGild, your site will be flogged as keyword spamming. I suggest you first focus on both your content and onpage SEO before you go to offpage SEO

• Like Like x 1
  5. shreevenkatesh

shreevenkatesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

change your meta title and meta description as it plays key role for indexing and crawling your website. try this hope your problem will be solved
    All the best

6. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It will take time of your constant afford. Social media is best to drive web traffic to your site. High quality directory submission, and high quality article submission with forum posting and blog commenting can drive web traffic but it will take time.:)

7. MartinLedley

MartinLedley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You shouldn't really have the same keyword listed more than three times, and reduce the number. Don't do too many backlinks too quickly, everything should look more natural and your description needs to be more descriptive with less use of multiple keywords, and make sure your main keywords are spread on the index page, but not more than a few times and must look totally natural.

• Like Like x 1
  8. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A quality relevant link is a link that able to refer traffic. Non traffic referral link, is not count as relevant link. When onpage and offpage have too many anchor text to target the same keywords, I worry after penguin update, the site will drop more ranking.

9. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do not over promote. Reach out to real people.

10. T-RexCards

T-RexCards
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you give us some more information? How long has your site been up? How old is your domain? When did you start SEO and for how long have you been doing it? Are you varying your keyword anchors?

11. ChrisDouthit

ChrisDouthit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What kind of advice are you taking form the experts and how do you know they are experts. Everyone claims to be an expert but most are just that, claims.

12. ChrisLeads

ChrisLeads
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah. I agree with them. Your keywords are over flowing, meta tags and descriptions are important. Keep them simple and avoid keyword stuffing. You are telling google to slap you.

13. gbcecil

gbcecil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality content and relevant links are the key.

14. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You site have worth but no traffic this is due to the lac of the social media presence. Keep in mind without social media SEO or other marketing tactic is useless.

15. nichesuite

nichesuite
    uix_expand uix_collapse

use the quality content and keywords. content is the king for SEO. avoid spamming. go get backlinks for your site use directories and bookmarks. follow people in twitter and facebook.

16. smartkathy

smartkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey there. I saw your website. here everybody told that your site is over optimized. Then I think you should remove your spammy links first. Then build quality in coming links from hogh pr sites and authority websites like .gov , .edu etc.

Thanks

17. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    You maintain your quality. Update your website every day by adding more unique content. Provide inside linking to your website. For example you can provide a link of your previous and next articles on an article page. Or you can provide a list of related articles so visitor can remains a long time on your website. Do search engine optimized, I think article submission, social bookmarking, blog posting, social networking. Social media optimized like facebook twitter is the best process of increasing traffic. Other way blog commenting forum posting is good benefited.

18. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I saw your link profile. Almost 90% of the links come from the same sources. And those pages were not getting a good traffic. I also found this one:

View attachment 1468

Title is not compelling. It's deceptive.
    Too many keywords on the meta keywords tag.
    No H1
    Alt Attribute on images are missing

But focus on your link profile. Based on what I saw, you built too many low quality links to your site. And the number is quite big. It will take time to fix those problems. I think they came from a spammed-to-death pages.

19. aliceroth025

aliceroth025
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here is they History of the Site:

Meta description is OK
    Meta keywords is OK for search engine (google doesn't take count meta keywords)

I think you are over optimizing your site. Search some of links that are of low quality and submit it to Google disavow. Instead of submitting spinned article just create a link-bait article / info graphics that people might be interested of. Engage with Social media the natural way and never auto-post. Run some contest as possible.

If you need some advice you can hook us at fb page. facebook.com/NolinBpoServicesCoLtd

• Like Like x 1