Give me a Suggestions for veryone Thank you!!!!!

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by nnbbwo, May 23, 2011.

1. nnbbwo

nnbbwo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello i a here for two months please let me know what you think about my websitei,any advice from jewelry seller or anyone who know about marketing will be welcome, thank you.

http://www.casjewellery.com

The website is two months but there are not orders!!!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

When I clicked on a product on your site to be brought to this page, your "Add to Cart" button isn't working - it's not clickable, hence I can't buy from you even if I want to. - I've just noticed that the reason for that is because I need to select size (even though there is only one size option available) and colour before I can proceed. You should probably include a clear message that informs customers that they need to make those choices before they can proceed with their order. That message should be displayed when a customer clicks your "Add to Cart" button, so that they can see the reason why they can't place an order, otherwise they may think that there is something wrong with your site and move on to one of your competitors' sites. Make it as easy as possible for your customers to buy from you.

On average how many visitors are you receiving to your site per month? Is the problem that you are not getting enough visitors or is it that the visitors you do get don't buy from you?

3. SSLMatrix

SSLMatrix
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You Need SSL Certificate

Dear,

I think you have to purchase SSL(secure socket layer) for your customer safety because when customer buy a product from your site they pass their sensitive information. If you are interested to buy SSL then visit one time sslmatrix.com and find RapidSSL Certificate at normal price $9/yr.

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just go through your website.
    First at all, you need to check on your traffic source and your bounce rate. if the bounce rate is high, it can due to
    1.non-targeted traffic
    2.people not interested on your product

if case 1, then you must try to get targeted traffic, no need to do anything with your product.
    if case 2, then you gotta review your product, do some benchmarking, get some survey, check what wrong with your product, price too high? product out date, product design not good etc and make some adjustment after find the rootcause

when come to the case that you have low bounce rate, it mean your product are quite attractive. However, people not purchase it can be due to purchase function not friendly, payment option less, price too high etc. Also, you need to find the rootcause and do some adjustment

• Like Like x 1