Getting your new business visible in the market..

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by makatiofficespace, Feb 16, 2010.

1. makatiofficespace

makatiofficespace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been trying to do some business coaching and tutorial through the net and I am a newbie in this industry.Any tips or advice for me to be noticed by the market?

An addition is I've been also using online communications medium. I've been calling my potential customers and offering them my service.I will consider any advice or information that will help.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum makatiofficespace. Do you have a website that you use to promote your services?

When you say that you do your coaching and tutorials through the net, how do you actually deliver them, do you communicate via live help, email or telephone?

You could start promoting yourself right here on BAF, by posting a free ad in our our Member Ads & Marketplace forum and in your signature.

Have a look at http://www.liveperson.com/ it might be a good place for you to offer, sell and deliver your services.

Other tactics that will help you to promote your services would include;
    • Posting quality comments on relevant blogs with a link from your profile
    • Making helpful posts on online forums relevant to your area of expertise, with a link in your forum signature
    • Replying to questions on Yahoo Answers, with helpful information.
    Good luck with everything, please post back with your thoughts and to let us know how everything is working out for you.

3. makatiofficespace

makatiofficespace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dont have my own site yet but soon I will. I just need to learn to create my own. Thank you very much for the informations and I find them very illuminating. By the way, I've been using skype and direct mailing to attract customers but I only got few.I find direct mailing ineffective so I will be trying pop-up ads in the future. I am a freelance for my signature right now and I've been trying to learn their on-site and off-site techniques. Hope to hear more from you. Again, thank you very much.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the feedback makatiofficespace, please start a new thread to ask any questions you might have regarding setting up your website.