Getting no good customers for website designing

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by AsinNetworks, Jan 7, 2012.

1. AsinNetworks

AsinNetworks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone this is Shahrukh owner of a small company which deals in website designing/maintenance/security of websites we are good in all of the field just the thing is we are not getting clients as this is my first business I am finding it difficult to survive in the market I have to bear so many expenses every month to continue my business I am not closing it because I think if I close my first business then I wont be able to do it again. Please suggest me what to do .

2. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Couple of way you get more client:

1. Increase you design or business portfolio by participating web design contest, win the contest.
    2. Give away free free product to public, e.g web template, apps, script. PHPBB does not have high budget for marketing, but they give away free forum script, million of user website link back to them and promote their site.
    3. SEO (Optimize your site, so that you get customer through search engine)
    4. Form sales and marketing team. Your company have solid design skill, but lack of sales force to push the products.

3. dollartycoon

dollartycoon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It took me a year or two to establish myself in the web design industry. I've done a lot of pro-bono work at the start. I don't do it anymore though. But rest assured, if you treat your clients well, take care of their needs and make them feel number one. You'll start to get referrals without even asking.

That's when it get's really busy.

Good Luck.

4. dollartycoon

dollartycoon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It took me a year or two to establish myself in the web design industry. I've done a lot of pro-bono work at the start. I don't do it anymore though. But rest assured, if you treat your clients well, take care of their needs and make them feel number one. You'll start to get referrals without even asking.

That's when it get's really busy.

Good Luck.