Getting More Clients

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LiaT, Feb 1, 2013.

1. LiaT

LiaT
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Everyone,
    I look forward to sharing ideas with you. I would love your feedback on ideas I post. I am constantly working on literary work and projects to really help small business owners with our team of experts at Apex Power Publishers.
    Any way here are a few tips on getting clients, from my presentation at a recent conference.
    1. Marketing Plan
    Have several ways that you are consistently marketing. We are only touching on a few ways here.

2. Strategic Alliances
    Increase them and maintain contact with them. These are people who already service your target market. They are not competing against you. You can refer prospects to each other, give seminars together, share advertising costs, and more. As an example, the some of the strategic alliances of a bookkeeper would be a CPA, a small business lawyer, and a commercial realtor. Who are your strategic alliances?

3. Competitors
    Rather than compete against a company that is bigger and more experienced, can you partner with them on a project, learn from them as your mentor? Sometimes big companies are required to use a small contractor or a minority contractor to win the bid on a work project.

4. Networking
    Go to at least two networking events each week. Then keep in contact with quality leads who can either become clients or who can give lots of referrals. Bring plenty of marketing materials. I am amazed when people come to these events with nothing to offer in marketing materials. They say they have no business cards, no flyers. Be prepared when you come. Speak to new people, not just the ones whom you already know.

For more tips, visit online at Apex Power Publishers.com . Also our programs offer more details with step-by step processes on getting more clients. We have only vry lightly touched on these areas.

Some of the tips are from my book, "Building Wealth Through Challenges", at Amazon and at specialty retailers. Visit Amazon too about the book.
    ##

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum LiaT, thanks for joining.