Get legal advice and search for legal jobs here.

Discussion in 'Legal and HR' started by substance, Nov 12, 2009.

1. substance

substance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hey, friends,:p
    I have just found a new search site that shows new jobs very quickly from tens of thousands of employer websites and job boards and that have access to every new job in the market. This site has a very effective strategy for searching for a legal job.
    Their researchers, programmers, analysts and team bring you jobs from over 50,000 career pages, other job boards and more. They also have users who get more interviews and more jobs than people who use "public job boards" because they research jobs from every source available. :D
    I have this actually very reliable and some friends have also found jobs by becoming a member of it.
    For more informations please check here:

http://www.LawCrossing.com

2. stevebarnard

stevebarnard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi friend,

I visited this website and it has a huge section of Law, but i didn't find any home based jobs here. Because as you know normally university students want to work at home to utilize that money for education.

Kindly share more resources if possible.

3. olivia751

olivia751
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

Thanks for the link. Its really helpful for everyone. I got many good information here.

Regards,
    Olivia

Jimclemmer

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi stevebarnard & olivia751 welcome to Business Advice Forum. if you are looking for online work from home have a look at the trading forums and freelance sites in our our Useful Online Business Resources. Opportunities are also sometimes posted in our Member Ads & Marketplace forum. You are also welcome to advertise your services or availability for work in that section.

5. johndale

johndale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cool site you have. I will register too! Looking for some online jobs right now.

6. Ryan_Thomas

Ryan_Thomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re: Get legal advice and search for legal jobs here

Good post. Nice information has been given. Thanks for sharing such useful information. It was very helpful for me. By the way this is one one of my favorite job site cloudjobs. net They are specialized in matching the job seekers and job providers. They are created to help the job seekers by placing them in a perfect job and the job providers by placing a good talented employees for their company.

7. olivia751

olivia751
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion fergal. I will surely register here for online job.

Regards,
    Olivia

8. clawyer58

clawyer58
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi

Really that is nice site where you can find the good job and legal advices.