Get back your banned Google Adwords and Adsense Accounts e-book

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by realitybites.in, Jul 4, 2009.

1. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have any one heard of this e-book which can get you back banned account in just 72 hours

i am asking this because ....in one my blog post

A guy from US has commented
    ""*************@gmail.com- OK...I am now frustrated for those who are banned. This isn't hard and reapplying to g-oogle(like I did) will rarely yield fruit people. Moderator, please forward my email address to anyone who has been banned so I can get them back up and running quick."""
    When i email him asking i have no problem in approving his comment if he proves me that he can really back banned account

then email me back say
    this
    { {I wrote an Ebook on this very topic. I can't give it to anybody for free, not even Forum Moderators. However, you are welcomed to purchase the Ebook yourself and and I promise you, you will find what I say to be true. Here is the sales Material. If not, you do not need to post my comment and I will understand.

BANNED by Google?

Get your Google Adwords and Adsense Accounts back in as little as 72 Hours!

Google Adsense and Adwords is making BILLIONS of dollars right now from newbie and pro Internet Marketers alike every year. Unfortunately there are those Marketers and Business People who gett BANNED from their Adwords and Adsense accounts and others whose websites gets black listed altogether for something that may have been out of their control.

Google won't even let me run an Adwords Campaign for my Offer as they want to keep you down!

I have had ENORMOUS response to my ebook "Banned by Google?"and this ebook is being sold in Discusion Forums and through email only. Why? Google is a BEHEMOTH as corporations go and this information could makes it's way to Google and they will stop this whole thing if I put up a website. For those of you SEO Experts who think keeping the 'Spiders' from crawling your site is as simple as putting a 'NOINDEX' and 'NOFOLLOW' meta tag on your website, THINK AGAIN!

Google has a SECRET Technique that although it won't INDEX your page, they still have the information and any documents attached to that site!

How much $$$ have you lost while waiting for reinstatement?

I got BANNED by Google (my fault) and I reapplied and was ignored, turned down and lost revenue from my blog! So much so, I had to get a day job until I recovered! Let me help you get your business back. Forget about;

- Going over to friend's or family's homes to run YOUR business.

- Sitting in Internet Cafes and Coffeee shops at all hours of the day and night.

- Being stressed that your boss is going to find out you are running your business at work when you should be working for him or her!

This isn't HYPE and all I will say is IF YOU ARE SERIOUS about getting your Adsense and Adwords account back, a PALTRY $9.99 is all that is standing in your way friend. I have the answer you dilemma NOW!

Act Now! }}

What i want know is anybody heard this e-book and what do you think of this e-book

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sounds suspect to me. How much is he selling the ebook for?

3. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

he is selling the ebook for 10$

i dint past the paypal link hear

what making more suspicious .... he want me to promote his product ..and not willing to provide proper information it

i cant promote each and every product in blog ...till i have trust on it

#3 realitybites.in, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

If he wants you to review the book in your blog he should be prepared to provide a free review copy to you, in return for that review.

If he won't give you a review copy you should probably move on, there are lots of other ebook writers who will be happy to provide you with review copies.

5. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a lot of people out there who would like to separate us from our hard-earned money and I think that he's one of them. I know that it's only $9.99 but if just a mere 10 people buy this ebook from him, that would already be $99.90 that he earned. A review copy just like Fergal mentioned would be a good way to verify the legitimacy of his ebook.

6. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, yeah...I've recently found another scammer who was trying to sell " how to get an Adsense account approved in less than 5 minutes".

I think only The Flash could do that...Do not believe everything you're told.

7. adwordsbacknow

adwordsbacknow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adwords SCAM

Yeh..5 minutes is a SCAM! However, you can get your Adsense or Adwords Accounts back..it takes like 3 days or so..That is the truth.I am not going to post my URL because I do not want to be accused of SPAMMING...But you are wrong..but 5 minutes..yeh..that has to be a scam

8. karlsmith

karlsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

this can't be good, I doubt this book. Thanks junglekid for your advice :)