Get A Perfect Logo for Your Business: Choose from 50+ Unique & Custom-made Designs

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by witmart.edward, Aug 13, 2012.

1. witmart.edward

witmart.edward
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Get A Perfect Logo for Your Business: Choose from 50+ Unique & Custom-made Logo Designs, Only Pay for the Best, From $199

Hi Everyone on BAF,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a much better way to get a perfect logo for your business on budget. We all know that a good logo is critical for a successful business. Here are five ways an outstanding corporate identity will help your company succeed.

5 Top Reasons Your Company Needs a Perfect Logo:
    1) Build Initial Trust
    Before a customer walks in your store or logs on to your website, they have developed a first impression of your company, partly by your logo. If your logo is professional, you’re more likely to help customers feel like your business is a professional one too.
    2) Attract New Customers.
    An effective, memorable logo can inspire customers to do business with you or remember you when the time is right. Make sure your business puts its best face forward by looking great on the outside.
    3) Stand Out From Competitors.
    Flip through the phone book and you’ll see a myriad of forgettable companies. Differentiating yourself from competitors with a logo is critical to winning over potential customers. After scoping out your competition, make sure you choose a logo design that will help you stand out.
    4) Keep Loyal Customers.
    Don’t let competitors tempt away your best customers. If your brand and your logo are solid, your customers will be less likely to try the new guy around the corner who have a spiffy image.
    5) Build Trust With Professionalism.
    A professional logo will tell customers you’re good at what you do. But a sloppy, boring or poorly executed logo conveys lack of ability and know-how, which destroys trust and makes people feel less confident in your products or services.

And here is how to get a killer logo for your business in three easy steps:
    1) Post a Logo Design Contest on the world's largest crowdsourcing marketplace: http://www.witmart.com/logo-design
    2) Receive many unique high-quality designs from different designers, provide feedback and request edits.
    3) Pay for your favorite design or your money back!
    So, basically, it is 100% risk-free. You only pay for the result that you are satisfied.

About Witmart.com:
    Witmart.com is the world's No.1 crowdsourcing marketplace and workplace for non-physical products including service, designs and digital goods. Together with our sister-website in China (zbj.com), we are the largest crowdsourcing website with over 6 million registered users.
    To learn more about our company, our logo design contest packages and customer satisfaction guarantees. Please visit www.witmart.com
    Thank you so much!
    Sincerely,
    Edward Lin
    Email: [email protected]
    www.witmart.com

2. jhaye

jhaye
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This Is Real legit. Branding is very very very important!

3. sunny24m

sunny24m
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am strongly agree with you. A logo is very important for every business to improve its branding..

4. moazafonline

moazafonline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get the perfect logo, you may visit freelance site, there the professinals can help you in getting the logo of your desire.

5. jackjohan7299

jackjohan7299
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey,
    I am also starting my new business and i found that it is really essential to have a logo that represent your business.So i will definitely go with you.

6. chabuduo

chabuduo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

This Is Real legit. Branding is very very very important!That is soso.

I am strongly agree with you. A logo is very important for every business to improve its branding.That's great.

7. jessiarobort

jessiarobort
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Especially logo defines organizational prospective and features with its actual mission .Its an unique sign of a particular brand.So selection of perfect logo is an important thing for your business.Appreciable approaches that i completely agreed.

8. luxurygoodstore

luxurygoodstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No.1 crowdsourcing marketplace and workplace for non-physical products including service, designs and digital goods.

9. announceamerica

announceamerica
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a good common sense forum. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.
    Thanks again..

10. louisvuitt

louisvuitt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its an unique sign of a particular brand.So selection of perfect logo is an important thing for your business.Appreciable approaches that i completely agreed.

11. albert george

albert george
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Logo is must for Any business.Your logo should be design like that its showing your business or your brand.It is very helpful for promotion.