Gambling industry in offline. What and how?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Blomed, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Blomed

Blomed
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With regard to online gambling, everything is more or less clear. For example, if we do gambling sites, sports betting site or something like that, then can become a partner of a well-known site.
    And what about offline? Where to get the necessary equipment for gambling industry? How to solve problems with legalization, because not everywhere this allowed?

2. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A brick and mortar gambling location is difficult to hide from authorities. A physical site with employees is pretty difficult to keep covert. The best advice is to obey the laws of your country. Where it is illegal, don't do it.

Where gambling is legal you should have no problem finding suppliers of gambling equipment.

3. Ulbeneriger

Ulbeneriger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't know what country you're in and what laws there. I don't know what laws there. But suppliers of gambling equipment I can advise. Look at inbetgames.com. There is everything to do with gambling, all kinds. I ordered there.

#3 Ulbeneriger, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
  4. Blomed

Blomed
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the tip, it looks good. What equipment you ordered here? What can you say about further support?

5. Ulbeneriger

Ulbeneriger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blomed
    I ordered the slot machines and equipment for sports betting. Support is good, advice for any questions. I also ordered the gambling terminals. Support by Inbet Games is pretty good. Software update is released every month. So I cannot complain, everything is good. At least I have not found anything better.

#5 Ulbeneriger, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
  6. Ethan2

Ethan2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Gambling is banned for several reasons in a lot of countries. In my opinion, you just focus on Online gamling, it is enough .
    Regards

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Online Gaming is also not allowed in some countries, including here in the US, but offline gaming is allowed in some states

8. Ulbeneriger

Ulbeneriger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, it is, in many countries it is forbidden. But about Inbet Games, they adapt to the existing laws. On their website there is a list of the countries where they now work successfully.

9. KLeretz

KLeretz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do I understand so, if I have the equipment, but I only want to use their software, then it so maybe to cooperate?