freelancer

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by purnima, Oct 10, 2009.

1. purnima

purnima
    uix_expand uix_collapse

its really difficult ,u need to take so many places , u are a telecaller,marketing personal,hr personal and u just have to go on and on and on..i didn't think it wud be so exhuasting,
    i have recently takin up a freelance recruiting job and its driving me crazy.but i can't help it am in no position to take a full time job.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's the benefit and the frustration of working for yourself purnima. You are responsible for everything. Please post back here if you have any questions or feel that there is anything else we can help you with.

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dont agree. Freelancer not meaning people can do everything. If you are good in designing, then you should focus on designing job, this is the way freelance works

4. tara

tara
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you are doing freelancing than i think you have to devote more time than in you spent in office, and the whole responsibility is on your shoulders

5. shiki

shiki
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just take things one by one and don't stress yourself. Every problem has a solution..and with this forum, any question you ask will definitely get answered! Good luck!

6. Rasha

Rasha
    uix_expand uix_collapse