Free Web Tools and Codes for Developers

Discussion in 'Free Offers' started by websmile, Aug 2, 2015.

1. websmile

websmile
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Visit my site web tools which contains various tools for web designers. The tools are:

Welcome Screen:

This is a custom welcome screen for any page in the sites and weblogs. You can design your own welcome message and generate the code, just copy and paste.

Scroll to top:

Visitors when scroll the page down may need to scroll back quickly to the top. So in this code you choose your own scroll to top button, just copy the code and paste it in your pages.

There are other tools available in the site just go and visit. It also include many free codes about javascript and html. See: Javascript Codes and HTML Codes. Also I have provided some web and programming related articles. Hope to be useful.

Free Web Tools

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing these tools with us.

Sometimes we are in need of a quick script snippet or how to implement a slider gallery, so your website comes truly handy helping out with web development.

In addition, your site design is neat and easy to navigate :)

3. websmile

websmile
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your welcome! :)

4. John Steve

John Steve
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer templatetoaster for designing themes and templates. It's a useful resource for creating themes and templates for multiple CMSs. It automatically generates the source code. There is no need to write a lengthy and complex code.