Free vs paid webinar

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by VerdinaNET, Aug 24, 2016.

?

Free vs paid webinar

Poll closed Sep 3, 2016.
  1. Free webinar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Paid webinar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Till now I've participated only in free webinars and I'm wondering if paid webinars are much better than free ones. When developing business I believe every enterpreneur need to do his best. According to you are webinars important part of development and do you personally often participate in webinars? Which one do you prefer-free or paid webinar?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I have only participated in free webinars given by the owners of the programs I am participating in. These should be free, and be a part of member's training for the program. So far, they have been "paining pictures of unicorns and rainbows", so they haven't been helpful. I just registered for a new series of webinars, so we will see if this one is helpful. Also, if you purchase a service or product, if webinars are offered by the service provider or product manufacturer, I believe these should be free as well. On the other hand, there are companies that provide webinars that teach how to use various products and services, and these companies are not connected to the manufacturer. These will be paid, because running the webinars is what these companies do. Either way, the webinar should be helpful and informative, in order to fulfill the purpose for which they are held.