Free High Authority Themed, Niche Backlinks

Discussion in 'Business Services Offers & Requests' started by Glitterz, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Glitterz

Glitterz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Backlinks from authority sites in the same niche are the BEST backlink you can get!

Finding sites that will offer a backlink for supplied content FREE of CHARGE can be difficult and time consuming.

I have used a variety of methods to find high authority websites in various niches/markets who will accept free blog posts and will allow a backlink back to your website. These are not low quality spammy websites but high quality authority sites.

I can offer a list of 25 niche related sites all of which are between usually PR6 - PR2 and who accept blog posts free of charge. I have personally checked and verified all of the sites. The websites have all been reviewed using the same system used by professional Search Engine Marketing companies to verify the sites.

The list contains comprehensive information about each of the sites which includes: ---

* Main Url

* Domain Authority

* Moz Rank

* Citation Flow

* Trust Flow

* Alexa Global Rank

* Domain Age

* Number of Facebook Likes

* Number of Tweets

* Google+

* Blog Post submit url

The lists provide all the main metrics used by search engine marketing experts to assess high authority sites for posting content. By using the sites on the list you will receive excellent exposure, increased traffic, backlinks and SERPS improvements.

The lists are available in the following niches:

Beauty

Family

Fashion

Finance

Health

Investment

Pets

Relationships

Travel

Wedding

Each list costs only £10

(contact me for a special price for multiple list purchases)

To buy a list or for enquiries either PM me or email me at: admin(@)glitter.co.uk - And let me know which list you would like.

If you want a list created that is not one of the markets.niches listed above, contact me to discuss further.

2. Keity

Keity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'll save your post onto my bookmarks if needed will ping you. Thanks for sharing.