Free Domain Name Sales

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by STLWebHost, Jun 3, 2011.

1. STLWebHost

STLWebHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I am looking for sites, not forums, that allow you to list domain names and/or websites for free. There don't seem to be many of them. Lehmenix.com is a great one I found and I am still looking for others for a directory of free-to-list sites.

Many people request Flippa to me, when I ask about sites that don't charge to list (even though they do). I tried them, paid the listing fee, and still didn't sell. This happens to alot of other people as well. So, I won't be supporting those sites that charge listing fees and high sales fees, anymore.

Please post any suggestions or comments.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum STLWebHost, thanks for joining!

Why do you say "not forums"? Forums, such as this one, are great places for selling websites and domains.

3. electroman

electroman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yup... honestly, If you sell a website at lehmenix.com you have to pay a little fees to lehmenix when it is sold. At forums you don't really have to pay any fees! and you can talk directly to the person who is buying. By the way, www.sedo.com is a great domain marketplace :)