FREE 5$ For Webmaster Services

Discussion in 'Free Offers' started by StevenF50, Oct 31, 2013.

1. StevenF50

StevenF50
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've teamed up with SEOClerks, to provide free 5$ coupons to all new members. What is SEOClerks? SEOClerks is the LARGEST webmaster marketplace on the internet in which users can buy/sell/trade webmaster, seo and design services/products. They've issued over 1.5 million dollars to their members.

What's the catch? Well, it's really simple... you've got to sign up under my link.

Why trust me? I don't have a fancy rank or a high reputation count so why should you trust me? Well first let's think; why would SEOClerks give me 5$ coupons to giveaway to new members? Well that is because I then promote these coupons which means SEOClerks gains new members. What do I get out of it? SEOClerks pays me for my referrals. And if that's not enough... SCREENSHOT PROOF

SHUT UP AND GIVE ME 5$: Okay... okay... sign up to SEOClerks via this link and then send me a message with your SEOClerks username. Then I will check on my referral page to see if you signed up under my link. Finally I give you a code.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I mostly love to have GoDaddy as my registrar since they are well established and I have hardly seen their service go down as they always maintain the standards so that gives me real confident and I can perform really well. Now I am using their wonderful coupon code "gotoffer3" and with this I am able to get a website, domain and email just for $1a month.