Fraud By E-commerce site

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by 11Chrisrww, May 14, 2014.

1. 11Chrisrww

11Chrisrww
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I had done a deal with an online shopping site, i have transfer the amount $250/- Via NEFT,after transaction dint get delivery yet even i tried contact to given contact no., there has nobody pick my call, now what to do please let me know..

Thanks in Advance.....

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This is one of reasons why you should do business with well-known, reputable sites. Which then brings up the question, if a site is not well-known, how can you tell if it is reputable? One way is to look at their contact us page. Do they have a physical address, or does the page only have an email form. Is there a physical address for the company anywhere on the site? As you have discovered, even a phone number doesn't guarantee you'll be able to contact someone if there is a problem. You can also check for reviews online, and read them carefully. You can also report the site to the authorities in your country, but if there is no physical address, you won't get your money back. It may, however, prevent others from becoming victims.

3. 2garry

2garry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there might be some problem in your internet connection when you were transferring to your shopping site..
    you have your deal proofs or some sort of screen shorts then you can claim or fill consumer form to them...

4. clipping path

clipping path
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Deal with only them who use paypal. And another request i think your should reveal the fraud company to aware others.

5. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well that is why it has been suggested as to check all the terms & condition before enrolling self into any business & also checking the stability of it. You can do anything much except checking IP address of that company to track those people.

6. psrb4u

psrb4u
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the name of that site which cheated with you such a huge money. But I think you can still make them caught because you have completed the transaction through NEFT that means you must be having the account number, bank branch details which are enough to catch them.

7. Alex PG

Alex PG
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just write to NEFT support about fraud.

8. jackkalls

jackkalls
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is the thing that happens when you do not check site reputation, next time always buy stuff from some reputable website.

9. thaversantosh

thaversantosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all there are so many e-commerce site available on the internet , but all are not trusted site . you have need to make order with the trusted site . If you have cheated with any site . Then you have need to write a latter to the consumer forum .

10. irisyang

irisyang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The mode of payment would be guaranteed for it...

11. Heady1936

Heady1936
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Another question that I think is being overlooked is how did you pay for this? If you transferred the money with a credit card for example, you would have fraud protection. Meaning that you could easily contact them if you wanted to and make sure that you get your money back.

12. peterscot423

peterscot423
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well. you have to check all the terms & condition before enrolling self into any business & also checking the stability of it
    But I think you can caught him easily, because you have completed the transaction through NEFT that means you must be having the account number, bank branch details which are enough to catch them.

13. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

Now a days a lot of new on line shopping sites are coming in the market with stunning advertisements, if you buy something without knowing their credibility in the market you have to loose the money like this. Check before you are transferring the money. If the transaction is via Paypal there may be chance of reverse the money back.