Franchise marketing tactics?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by oneplace, Aug 10, 2010.

1. oneplace

oneplace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are some of your favorite marketing tactics for franchises or local small businesses? Any advice or opinions here would be great. Do you recommend online, offline, direct, or a mix of everything?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

oneplace it really depends on the type of franchise or business you want to promote. If you can give us some info on that we will offer you some help and suggestions.

3. SissyBard

SissyBard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

for service type franchises (beauty, food service, etc.) I've been using twitter a lot for contests, offers, product updates and "customer of the month" type promotions. It never hurts to have people get your tweets when they are out doing errands anyway

4. InspiroHost

InspiroHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you ignore your marketing strategy you run the risk of missing your target markets, or delivering the wrong messages. Find out what makes your customers and your competitors tick – This is key to your long -term success.

5. Komputergeek

Komputergeek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think for any franchise business, one should use both online and offline marketing techniques. To get more local business offline works great however for branding and advertising online works great. So I would go for both of it.

6. abeyaustin111

abeyaustin111
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used both offline and online factors for marketing my business. I have good media relationship, so I have taken the advantage of TV and radio commercials. I have my own website for better information. In addition to that I worked hard for Internet marketing using direct mailing services.