Found a consultant thats worth every penny!

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by whiterider1990, Aug 13, 2012.

1. whiterider1990

whiterider1990
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i was struggling on getting my business up and going and couldnt answer 2 big questions that needed addressed before i could it out to the public. I knew that it would be a hit in my area so i started to look towards a consultant. i found plenty of "business consultants" but their prices were outragous and there offer was seemed like it would be straight from a textbook.. then again i found plenty of low priced consultants too but didnt feel like they could even answer my questions...

Finally i found one, the site wasnt professional but the offer he implied definately made up for it. i followed the steps he implied and within 3 hours i had all the answers i needed and then some. using what he told me i then had my business up and running the next morning and within 2 days of startup i made well more the the cost of his service. a few months later i was looking at growing my business but was stuck so again, i used his service and it paid off within a week almost doubling my accounts.

sorry about the story but i thought it would help. i highly suggest giving it a try, the sites called chasersguide.com . he targets small business owners and those that need help to get their business going. even better, he didnt just give me the info i needed, he related it in terms that directed the info to my business which saved me tons of time and is something most consultants wouldnt bother to do. I give it a solid A+!

btw, ive been reading threads from this site for a few months now but just now decided to join so i could share this piece of info with the world. hope it helps

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What were your questions?

The fact that there are no contact details on that site would make me very wary of using the service. I find it difficult to understand how any good consultant would expect business owners to had over their money for a service that they know nothing about.

3. whiterider1990

whiterider1990
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i tried countless ways to get the word out about my business but apparently news papers dont get read and not many people spend alot of time online in my area so i was stuck on reaching my customers. i was also having a heck of a time trying to figure out the right pricing method, theres not alot of high paying jobs in my area but theres still alot of large houses so i couldnt price by square foot. there were also to many variables to come up with a flat rate system.

And are you sure theres no contact info? i swear i seen a email address yuo could reach him at if you had questions.
    i was skeptical at first too, but the person who refered me has been a family friend for years and owns several highly successfull businesses in the area so i trusted his word. ill look on the site to check if im right about the email, if i can then ill suggest he puts up a contact page or atleast a FAQ

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks whiterider1990, I stand corrected there is a contact email at the bottom of the order page, but I couldn't find any other contact details. Like you said a contact page would help build credibility. The part of the email address before the @ symbol is "Yj450r" - it doesn't exactly give away much info in terms of who you would be dealing with if you were to use that consultant's services :)

5. officesupplies

officesupplies
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is an excellent question .I would love to know more answer about this.

6. whiterider1990

whiterider1990
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yea i just got a chance to look and he must have been workin on the faq, didnt have one last time i was on the site. aint the best but its better then nuthing i guess, could definately use more questions though. and there must be two emails on the page, the one i found was chasersguide.help . but yea, still doesnt say alot.

and heck i soulda waited, he lowered the price till the end of september...

7. madhurii

madhurii
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i like to know more information for this question.