Forums

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Matt, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For those of you that use forums as your personal business, what do you strive for the most? For me it is quality, friendliness, and high activity. All of these combines makes a great forum, in my opinion, and will lead to success.

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

quality, friendliness and high activity is three of the main key. however, we cant ignoring the marketing and promoting to let people know the forum too

3. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, you need promotion to let people know about it otherwise it wouldn't be there :p For me, I put that after I get the content because if you get no content, then you get no members :p

4. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forums s a great source of information of all types and variants. I read so much of everything as I can't imagine my life without reading some kind of news oforums.

5. dripworld

dripworld
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Theirs a bunch of money needed to run a forum since their are more forums who are in the competition.I recently made a forum but that didnot worked because of the niche also their are many other forums.Paying per post is another method to get attracted to other members.