Forum posting and blog commenting which is best

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by spyindiavimlesh, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spyindiavimlesh

spyindiavimlesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to know that forum posting and blog commenting which is best i know both are important but if i will give you only one option to chose then what will you chose ..

So please give your expert views about this ..

2. Maxtroy

Maxtroy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both are equally important but if I have to choose one it is blog commenting simply because they outnumber forums and you have much better chances of getting more links. However if you are marketing your products forum posting can be more effective.

3. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer forum posting. Why? Because whenever you need help there are a lot of forum members that will going to help you and willing to answer all your concern. Unlike blog comments it will took much time (sometimes weeks or months) before you will get the replies. In forum you can get real replies from real people.

4. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forum posting is better than blog commenting.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Actually, in spite of what others seem to think, neither one is really important. Both are to easy to get, and so have very little, if any, importance to Google and the other major search engines. Instead of a forum post, you can write an article and share it on networking sites. Instead of a blog comment, an actual blog post would be better, either in your own blog or as a guest. With guest blogging, though, you'll want to make sure the information has value to the blog owner's readers. Otherwise, the blog owner won't accept it.

6. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, I would choose blog commenting since there are plenty to find blogs that are related to your niche that you can comment on. But there are comments that won't show up because they need to be accepted by the blog owner.

7. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

At the forum you can receive a fast response to your post from the forum members but in case of blog comment your comment will be visible only when a site owner will accept your comment. So forum posting is better than a blog comment.

8. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forum posting is good too, since you will get responses quicker that way just like what marriott said. If you are going for numbers then blog commenting is for you, for quick response then its forum.

9. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion both forum posting and blog commenting have their own importance. Forum posting is primarily meant to share and get knowledge so one should always do relevant postings in it which benefit the whole forum community and it should not be link building centric. As far as blog commenting is concerned you should first find relevant blogs which are related to your site or business and then read the whole posting carefully and then post to give a specific and meaningful comment.

10. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me Forum posting is good because I can do this and can make couple of posts. For blogging, I would need to right a long, meaning content which will take more time than a forum post. However both are good equally.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting doesn't have to be long, as long as its relevant to the blog not just those generic ones like "Great post man!" or such. :)

12. guptaabhijit318

guptaabhijit318
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting and Forum posting both are very important in SEO and best for me. I can't do any difference between blog commenting and forum posting.

13. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forum posting is use full.
    But personally blog commenting is better because we have different back links when comment is approved.

14. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually it depends on the motive. But both don't really give much value in terms of transferring link value from one page to another. I use blog commenting and forum posting in building relationship with other people who share the same interest with me without even thinking of link building. Let me give you one familiar example:

If you ever read one of the posts from MOZ or other big online marketing companies, they tend to get lots of comments. But for one purpose - conversation. The people who leave comments have the motive to know something more or add value to the information given by the author. This is a high form of building relationship and could eventually lead to having a good reputation.

For forum posting, it will depend also on your motive. Remember that forum signatures got devalued over the years. And I think you can benefit from doing this method if you really want to build up your company's brand or if you are on the campaign on bringing more exposure to your content through your informative response and approach. Forum posting for link purposes only will only waste your time and effort. So for both, It all comes down on your motive why you want to do those things.

15. sameera

sameera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both are good if done in a good and effective manner. in forums you can start discussions of your own, answer any query. But in Blog Commenting, you can do comment on the relevant topic. In both place, you have to answer so smart so that it will help in conversions. In that way, you will get results. If you join forums just only to promote your services/products by putting links then it is of no use. You will be marked as spammer and there will be no use of it.

Sameera
    FATbit Technologies

16. Dexterbell

Dexterbell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

blog posting is more important than forum posting because nowadays more and more people are visiting blogs for great content and there are many blogs coming with good answers.

17. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will choose blog commenting because blogs are of high PR and this is a good opportunity to build quality backlinks for your website just posting comments on the blogs that are related to your website niche.

18. Adithi Rao

Adithi Rao
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will prefer both in getting quality backlinks to our website..

19. brookemitchell

brookemitchell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Off page SEO method of blog comment and forums posting are good but blog commenting is difficult work because sometime its not approved by admin. Forums is good because its give us do follow links and its approve easily.

20. DAIqbal

DAIqbal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my practice, i prefer forum commenting because a reasonable number of forums are still instant approval posts that means no moderator has to first approve the post and then your comment would appear on the board. This makes the difference because most of the blog sites probably 95%, approve blog comments after moderation which irritates me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.