Forum Link Building

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by paulsimon, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulsimon

paulsimon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    I am new here and this is my first post. I want to discuss about Forum posting in SEO .Forum Posting Service, you can use this great platform to create one-way links for your website. Similar to Blog Commenting, Forum Posting is also an indirect method of link building as a link is submitted along with a relevant response to posts in forums. Forum posting is an extremely effective way of link building and is also a great source of free and permanent theme based one-way links.

2. John Million

John Million
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forums

Forums are great resources for link building strategies. Establishing one-way links through online communities is a great way to gain relevant traffic. As a free SEO method, it also establishes permanent links that will continually be exposed to online viewers.

3. lizatailor23

lizatailor23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re:

According to me, From forum posting you can get better traffic and better backlinks for the website.

4. Nill Smith

Nill Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forums is best place to get solution regarding your any type of questions. As well as you can also generate some backlinks through signature. You can share some thing you know.

5. Ken Peterson

Ken Peterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forum posting is a good way for interchange your thoughts with other, as well it provides you one way links and traffic to your website.

6. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very true. But of course, prevent from spamming these forums you joined to, or else, your links will be deleted.

7. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use to very active in directory and comment submission. After some time, I switch myself to forum, because I have act like robot, keep search place to post link. I get bored and learn nothing. In forum, very day I learn new thing, I share and gain.

My web traffic has been improve with forum signature links. Forum is the best place to make link building, to secure this good place continue growing.......make sure follow the rules and no spam.

8. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forum posting is one of the best medium of generating backlinks for your website. It helps the most in optimizing your keywords.

9. khaleel

khaleel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me forum posting is a great way to get rep and also to get traffic and backlinks

10. Abigale

Abigale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The above-mentioned information gives you basic overview of what forum link building is. Amongst its immediate benefits is the fact that you get to interact with your actual target audience and have a chance to win them over with useful information that you give out when answering their questions. Increased online visibility is another big benefit of using this strategy. The most important advantage of participating in forum link building is the fact that it helps you gain link popularity as you gain back links every time you make a forum comment.

• Like Like x 1
  11. carolinehill

carolinehill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per My Knowledge Forum Link Building is a way to get Dofollow backlinks, high PR backlinks and niche backlinks. It helps to generate relevant traffic, generate quality backlinks with regular discussion.

12. NVISIONtradesho

NVISIONtradesho
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forum posting is an ok source for links but not the best. If you look into the source code you will see each page has so many links that your link isn't worth that much. Also if the forum isn't related to your niche then it also wont do much for you. Best thing is to concentrate on a niche that will really help you.

13. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forum posting is good if you are making quality post. It not only give you backlink but also generate traffic to your site

14. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agree that posting with quality will help increasing traffic to site. Does anyone know what forum is best be suitable for such as Amazon affiliate links ?

15. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's no "single" forum that is suitable for that. We all know there are forums that that don't like people posting affiliate links on their sites.
    In my opinion, the best thing that one can do to make a sale on these products is make a blog about a certain topic. You can post the ads there. But I'm not talking about blog posts that are just made to specifically sell a certain product (people hate if they come to a blog that all it do is sell certain products). If you love technology, you can create a tech blog. Write about new technology advancements like new mobile phones, and the like.

You can put the ads below your main post or at the sidebar. If done right, people will think that your site is just a normal blog with amazon advertisements. Then, you can promote or optimize that blog.

16. techite

techite
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can also make use of various social bookmarking websites for this purpose.

17. LorraineK

LorraineK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

But Maximum Moderator delete the post. Sometimes user may banned.

18. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maximum moderator? What is that?

19. Cristio Verdo

Cristio Verdo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are creating valuable posts, the moderators will not delete them. There are many other ways to link builing and make more traffic:)

20. sslrenewals

sslrenewals
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forum posting is great way to solve our difficulties and make a good relationship with other members. Forum also helps to get high pr backlinks and increase traffic to website.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.