Forum Ideas Please share your ideas

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Scarface_007, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Im bit confused on forum idea. I have few ideas in mind one's webmaster forum another is discussion on sports which would you think would suit me as newbie sorry if i asked silly question thanks in advance.

no ideas yet? ok how good is sports niche for forum anyone? i mean is there anything to made from sports forum?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I believe that either of those types of forums can be very successful and there are already very successful forums in both of those niches. In my opinion the question you should really be asking yourself is which of those forum topics is of most interest to you? You are much more likely to be successful if you have a genuine interest and passion for the topic.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can research about the kind of sports forum that are present and see the how they are run. This would help you better answer your doubts.

4. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of forums across the net that are getting huge number of traffic regardless of what type of forum they are. Because people do think that forum is still the best spot when it comes to information.

But there are still some that are naturally getting a very large number of users like health forums, sport forums, gambling forums and lot more. You just have to make a decent website that can attract users.

5. Will Passmore

Will Passmore
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Make a list of what you're passionate about
    Narrow that list down to what hasn't been done hundreds of times
    Pick your favorite

6. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Fergal 100% only if you have a passion for something or something you enjoy..you can carve success in that niche..so think first what arouse interest in you ..then go for forum in that topic..:)

7. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think open new forum on sport issue is good idea. To my knowledge, there is not many forums specifically discuss about sport.
    Discussion on various sport varieties and showcase famous sport persons will make it interesting.
    Then you can open and develop own website focus on sport forum. *

• Like Like x 1
  8. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There maybe little sports forum that exists, but usually the online users visits sports website if they want to know more about the latest sports event and happenings. I suggest that if you will start-up on that niche, be sure to give your all most especially on welcoming and participating on all discussion to your forum.

Nothing fails with good communication and participation in the forum. It's also engaging the users to keep on coming back. Make your site exciting by surprises to your active members. Ask someone to stay active with you to invite users as well and the buzzing communication build.

Moreover, try to be the first to publish sports-related events and other news. Promote it on social networking sites, first to your friends and next will be friends of your friends. Watch your community grow and become active.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks everyone great advices from all specially from the last two members.. 2misi and Leejeong, will implement both of your ideas now... I never thought of the famous person and first to publish sounds good.. But however as you mentioned Leejeong, to surprise members I have just thought of something that other sports forum does not have. I hope it will work out nicely, I feel much more existed on the forum now... Thanks everyone again.