Force full

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by kimipatel, Jun 26, 2012.

1. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How many people in this world who doing his/her job by forcefully? They want to go some other field but some reason they can't?

Any idea or Suggestion?

2. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have so many example or around me who doing job for family condition... Some people doing because they want to earn more money in short time. So they doing.... But what is the impact come out for doing this work... Our self confined down.. Heart say don't do this But our brain say just do it......

3. Dawey

Dawey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Interesting question, even if I don't understand fully what you are after. I am working hard for my family and trying to get my business going. Actually I am trying to raise money for some projects that are very costly. We all have dreams worth fighting for. But we can't just dream, we should do some real fighting to make the dreams become reality.

4. gogreenbusiness

gogreenbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The reason these people are forceful is because they are enjoying their jobs. In fact, most of these people are passionate and would do such job with or without compensation.

5. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unless you conduct a world survey then you can get an answer. However it can be that in every country, 3 out of 10 people in every business or large corporation does suffer from forced work. There are many thing to be considered before you can say that it is forced working conditions anyway.

6. memoonamike

memoonamike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many people who want to change their jobs but can't because there are many other problems held in their way.

7. StewardHill

StewardHill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is a very frequent problem to be honest. I have two examples...

My mother, a real estate agent...doing her job for about 20 years now...she is sick of it but continues doing it because she is too scared to move on. Plus she is afraid that without a college degree she won't find any alternative.

My uncle, real estate agent as well...doing it for about 3 years longer than my mother. He is sick of it as well...but he too doesn't have a degree plus he has 5 children.

From my experience this is predominantely experienced by people who deal with people. All the lies, arguments and false hopes add to a disaster. People like these need to come home and let loose...unforunantelly, their work is following them even during weekends.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MICHAEL LINDMARK

MICHAEL LINDMARK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, we must avoid such situation or attitude, as this famous maxim goes: "Love your work and you will never have to work for the rest of your life."

• Like Like x 1
  9. pawee

pawee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Noone can give an exact number but in my neighborhood, most of my friends complain about not being on the career path they've always wanted. And that made me think they're on a "forced work"

10. virt_train

virt_train
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have always wanted to practice my profession, unfortunately, right at the beginning of my career, opportunity did not come. I have to stick with what I started since it is difficult to shift to another path.

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

virt_train what is the profession that you would ideally like to pursue? Perhaps there is a way you can work on it in your free time and eventually turn it into a full time career.

12. virt_train

virt_train
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergal, I am an engineer by profession and would really love to be in the technical side especially on a telecommunications company. Unfortunately, this is not possible.

13. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

virt_train would it be possible for you to start doing it or even studying it as a hobby and see where it goes from there?

14. virt_train

virt_train
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergal, I might try on studying it.

15. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

to be frank, if you have force in working, it is good to your work effciency with the proper force. when the first time I go into the field of SEO, I want to give up this job when the boss put some more heavy tasks for me, but I still told me that if i keep on working for a while, then I could finish them at last. so the proper force is good to encourage one to keep on. meanwhile, if you go somewhere else, the condition will occur again and then what should you do ? change another one? just keep on doing tasks and the success will knock your door open.

16. libertyreverse

libertyreverse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.

17. lwonnaco

lwonnaco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

People work in their jobs for 2 reasons. First, their desire for recognition is being met and they feel they are a valued member of a team that is accomplishing something. Second, their work value and work ethic is being satisfied. For example, a man gets up and goes to the same job for years because it is in his nature to go to work for someone else each day. His job gives him a paycheck to bring home and he is satisfied with the results of his work value.
    For that same man to change jobs, he has to envision what the work value will look like and he has to envision what the paycheck will look like from the new job. Most people cannot see the value of that unknown work and cannot picture in their mind what the new paycheck will look like. Part fear of the unknown and part fear of success. Until those are overcome, nobody changes their jobs.

• Like Like x 1
  18. manojagadi

manojagadi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my opinion, So many people Nowadays are doing the Jobs which they are not Interested.