for the mp online kiosk

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by azhar, Oct 28, 2013.

1. azhar

azhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi friends this is syed azhar ali i m thinking about to open the MP online kiosk can anybody tell me about that kiosk,and how many works we can do with this kiosk and how can we get the works in bulk from the clients.plz reply me.

thanks.
    syed azhar ali.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

azhar thanks for joining and for posting your business questions. Our members are always happy to help in any way we can, however the questions you ask sound like they could be best answered by the kiosk supplier. Have you approached them with your questions?

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Ordinarily, I would suggest the same thing. However, I searched "mp online kiosk" on Google, went to their site, and then went to their FAQs page, and I still can't figure out what it is, or what it's used for. It's possible azhar did the same, and can't figure it out either. So, if there is someone who has one or more, and can assist, I'm sure their help would be appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  4. azhar

azhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks joe for ur sugetion and i would like to inform u that with the help of mp online kiosk we can fill up the online forms for the colleges like registration,enrollment,exams and also can fill up the government vacancies forms etc.but the thing is that i want to know that how can i get these works from the colleges and schools if i open this kiosk in future so it will be good for secure this business or not.

plz reply.
    Thanx.