For all the inventors...

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by TheEntreprenette, Sep 10, 2010.

1. TheEntreprenette

TheEntreprenette
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just cam across this website this morning and thought it could be useful for business owners and investors wiho want to share their ideas (ideabing.com)

This is what is mentions in the About Us section.

Ideabing posts ideas to the world, free of cost. Why? Because we want to. The main reason this website exists is because we truly believe that dispersing ideas is the best way to get people to act. Ideas motivate people to move forward in life. A spark can turn into a fire and that’s exactly what we want. Ideabing posts blogs on ideation, innovation and technology. We don’t have an elite set of writers but we sure have a set of brilliant people sharing their experiences with us. Ideabing means a “heap of ideas” and that is what we are trying to make out of this website – a good repository of stories of innovation and ideas for anyone to use. We won’t charge you for it, its free.

Hope this is useful.

Regards

Jo

2. MichaelSullivan

MichaelSullivan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I paid a visit to the said site and I think it's good. However, I guess there's a need for me to read their more of their postings. Thanks for sharing.

3. landau

landau
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just by a few pages browsed I can admit that it looks interesting. I agree that good ideas can sometimes inspire you.. Thanks for the share.