Focus and direction

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Corzhens, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a general topic about focus and direction of life or direction of career or whatever direction.

When I was in college, we used to seach for our direction, what ambition is best for us, things like that. In other words, what do we become when we graduate. My idea was to be an employee to earn and help my parents with the expenses. You see, I grew up in an apartment and we never had our own house. With that in mind, I was able to focus on my everyday affairs that helped me with the sacrifices I had to take.

Now, I am kind of well off in terms of finances. And I owe it to focus.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think keeping yourself focused on your goals would be a key for you to be successful in life. As for me, when I was in college, I really strived and studied hard because I wanted to gain a scholarship so in a way, I would be able to help my parents finance my college degree. And because I was really determined to achieve that, I was able to get a full scholarship. It was very fulfilling and I even made my parents proud of me. :)

3. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Focusing and organization are key factors to succeed in business and life, but many times these two factors are precisely the weak point preventing someone to attain success.

I can focus on results, but I must admit a weakness for distractions luring me away of my goal. Then, focusing back on topic, I may found lack of organization that prevents me from achieving those small daily milestones leading to succeed in my venture.