Fiverr - I dig you!

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by FrankieD, Aug 28, 2015.

1. FrankieD

FrankieD
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used Fiverr a while back to buy a service I needed for a video, but recently I became a seller. I got my first order within two days and it went well. In getting to know the site, I have to report, it can be a great way to make some real money either online or from home, or both! Go check out Fiverr and browse the categories and spend some time looking. If you think you have skill in one of those areas and you can present yourself well and have good client communications, it might be something really good for you. You can combine it with other services you may offer, too.

2. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've heard some people say that they enjoy Fiverr, and that it's profitable for them, and others say it's a waste of time. I think it's a matter of perspective, depending upon what you have to offer, and how rare it is in the marketplace. I've been meaning to look into Fiverr, and have finally signed up, although I still haven't delved into the marketplace to determine whether there's something I have to offer there. I do use a few services such as those marketed there for my shops, so if nothing else, there may be a service offered on Fiverr that I can use to help increase my sales or decrease my workload, either of which would be helpful.

3. AlexTuesday

AlexTuesday
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been interested in trying to earn some extra cash on Fiverr for a while now - I'm glad to hear you managed to get a job so fast. Do you think you'll invest some time and energy into putting up more jobs and trying to generate some revenue from it?

4. hemnaram

hemnaram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I found some people have mentioned something in a gig and if we contact them they are saying differently which are not the thing mentioned in the gig.

5. ArticleBlizzard

ArticleBlizzard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love Fiverr for hiring people. I have also used it in the past to find buyers in my niche and offer them my services. Once I built up a relationship with a client on Fiverr, I would refer them to my own website where I would make more money.