Findnig Keywords with Low Competition

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Feb 25, 2014.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is it wise to use only "low'' competition keywords in google keyword planner or it doesnt matter?

How else can i find out if a keyword is low competition?

2. Sean_DeSilva

Sean_DeSilva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there is a great tool called "market samurai" that helps you analyze the difficulty of the search engine competition for any given key term. It breaks down there on page SEO as well as the external link profile they have. being able to see this level of detail is much more helpful than a simple low/medium/high ranking from Google.

I personally don't consider the level of competition that Google talks about very much. I prefer to check out the individual link profiles of the competing websites to see how many links I could replicate.

3. hunteryz

hunteryz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make a campaign, should be include some low, some medium, some high competitive, all these keywords are relative, start from low competitive, when you finished do medium, do high last.
    Just my experience.

I wish tomorrow, i can get 50 post............

4. MikePNV

MikePNV
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

HI :)

Yes you can take it slow with low competition keywords at the begining but you have to work your way up to the high competition keywords

5. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

keyword planner is great tool to find keyword related to your site and for low competition keyword click on the button of low competition and choose low competition and high searches keyword.