Find a sourcing agent for your business in China

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by tiancai20121, Dec 2, 2011.

1. tiancai20121

tiancai20121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are a foreign businessman who wants to find a Chinese buying agent or buying agent in China, then you should consider finding a buying agent from China because such a China buying agent can always help you a lot. And if you want to source in China then you need a China sourcing agent i.e. a sourcing agent in China because a sourcing agent from China can offer you services such as Chinese QC service etc. Chinese sourcing agent , as sales agent in China, can really help you a lot in doing business in China

2. goodbells

goodbells
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why we use business agent ? Alibaba.com is a good B2b website and number 1 company in china and allover world then as i think i will sell my business through it.

3. johnhols

johnhols
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I agree with goodbells. Another reputable B2B marketplace you can consider using is Global Sources. They actually have some good resources to help you in your China sourcing journey. For example, they have buyer sourcing guide - which provides you with essential advice, information, best practices etc on China sourcing.
    Most popular products - data is updated monthly with most popular product categories based on the volume of searches and inquiries from Global Sources website.
    Ask the experts - if you have questions on payment terms, quality control, IP, taxes & VAT etc, you should visit this page because there are experts answering those China sourcing questions for you.