Feedback for my project? Pleeeeease!

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Billies, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Billies

Billies
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi! I'm Bill and this is my Baby project: advice-me.net ... When you have the time, could you please take a look and give me some feedback on how to improve it and attract more Experts and members? Pretty please? :p

Thanks!

Bill :D

2. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can contact someone you like to be an expert, email them. You can also do SEO and promote your website over social media platforms.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'd suggest that you allow visitors to your site get some free advice from your site until you become more used and established. If your users get a free trial and are happy with the service they receive, they will be more likely to pay for your service in the future. Is that possible or practical for you?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I agree with Fergal!

The very first thing, after I registered, I was annoyed that I couldn't see any free credits for first time sign-up (What generally users like me expects).

Simply I closed the browser and came back to work... Think from customer / End User point of view.... Allow them to access some basic feature.

Recommendation:

You can allocate Basic Level Expert to free users, if they like they can continue by purchasing credits.

5. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse