Fastest Way To Make Money Online & Convert Offers

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Lindra Vanz, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Lindra Vanz

Lindra Vanz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey everyone 'Happy New Year's"

Okay I am going to give you a little tip to get the new year started off right!

Okay when I first take on a product or a offer that I am thinking about promoting this is what I do.

For every product and offer there is a certain demographic of person that it fit's.
    I take the offer that I want to sell or convert and go over to quantcast to find the demographics of the idea customer.

Then I go to big boards dot com and find about 10 forums that are related to my demographic.

Then I write a review on the offer and build a landing page very simple one it takes 10 minutes to do.

Then I go on to fivver and hire someone to create 25 posts in all 10 to 15 forums for me with my signature leading to the landing page
    that I made to the offer. Sometime I will have them do 50 posts on each.

Then all I do is sit back and watch the sales come in and tweak my landing page.
    Then rinse and repeat.
    I do this all the time and the key is that when they are posting for you it has to be quality posts .
    This method works great in all niche's except make money online niche because they want more.

But this works great with Diet & Weight Loss , Relationships, almost anything .

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sounds like a good strategy Lindra.

Can you please give a little more detail on how you do that part of it?

3. john_mclaren

john_mclaren
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's called SEO activity. By engaging in forum posts, Blog comments, SMM updates and press release, you make the search engines find your site as the search algorithms index those URL's who get maximum number of links to its site.

4. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is true and many has proven the successful of SEO activity or usually called digital marketing.