fall to get up

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by niraj k.c., Oct 9, 2013.

1. niraj k.c.

niraj k.c.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there's no one who hasn't felled in their life even once no matter how brave, how strong and how intelligent he/she may be. as we know that day comes only after the night and we learn to get up only when we fall.self motivation an willingness helps in regaining the strength to get up.

2. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good one Niraj! But, I will say never fail and fall. Yes, if fallen and failed get up. It is not necessary to fail or fall to rise in life. Feel you are up, risen and doing well. Be continued with this feeling, you will never fall. :)

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you niraj. This is human life and it's a phase. Everyone goes through it. Nice thought there and there is the point. One falls but rises up and he/she has to. Everyone who is alive today is doing this.

4. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Yes I agree. It reminds me of the butterfly that has to struggle to get out of the cocoon, so that its wings grow strong enough to fly through the struggle to get out of the cocoon!
    I'll add: Never give up! Failure only happens when you stop trying.

5. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very true, Sometimes life will drag you down just to get right back up so that you grow experienced and with knowledge.

6. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes its true, life can never be constant. We face some good or bad experience in our life and should learn from our life.

7. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to share this one quote I learned from General George S. Patton:

“Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom.”

Mistakes are what makes us stronger and wiser - once we overcome our failures and mistakes, we tend to use it and learn from it.

Regards,
    Mark